AAA free parking

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the AAA free parking is good for any AAA memeber or just those who purchased tickets from AAA. It appears that I can geta park hopper ticket for the same amount as a flex pass through AAA. But if I can get parking for free with the AAA ONLY if I get the flexpass it is going to be a tough choice. Free parking (minimum of $21 over 3 days) or the ability to park hop. HELP!!

Which would you do??

Christa

I believe that you have to purchase them through AAA to get the free parking. We have AAA and buy our tickets there and they look different from the tickets at DL so when you approach the gate you show them the ticket and you are let through. I am pretty sure this is the only way to get the free parking.:p

Come on, DISneylander's someone must know if free parking is for all AAA memebers or just those who order the flex passes??

In the past these are the passes I have ordered but now with hoppers, I can get those for the same price as the flex passes. But if I can only get the free parking with the AAA flex passes then I might have to forget about hopping.

My mom and dad bought 3 day passes recently from AAA. They were hoppers and they included free parking.

But, if that's not the case right now (and I don't know....) Parking for 3 days is $21.00, but if you don't have hoppers, it will cost you $86 for two of you to to visit DCA for one day. Wouldn't it make more sense to take the hoppers and just pay for parking?

My delima is this the 3 day "flex passes" offered on my AAA Northern Ca. Nevada & Utah) website do not allow hopping. But they are the same cost as the 3 day hoppers offered direct from Disney. Now like you said parking is $21. So the cost of the hoppers is in effect $21 more then the flex passes that do not offer free parking.
But my real question is do you get free parking as part of the passes or because you are a AAA memeber. I have e-mailed disneyland regarding this very issue and am awaiting a reply.

Hey! My mom and dad live in Northern California, and that's where they purchased the three-day hopper passes that included the free parking. They walked in to the AAA office and purchased them, and the clerk said that they looked like the flex passes because they had run out of the hopper passes, but they were, in fact, park hoppers and were encoded as hoppers, and they certainly were able to hop with them!

I will have to contact my local office and see if they do indeed have hopper instead of the flex that are advertised on their website. Thanks for the info.

I FINALLY!!! got an answer from disneyland about AAA free parking. Yes, you do have to have AAA passes to get the free parking.

Well actually that was the second response the first response said they didn't know. But at least now I know that I need to purchase through AAA to get the free parking. Now I need to find out if I can get hoppers from my AAA office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter