AAA discounts??

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Can anyone tell me the discounts for AAA members available at DLR? Is it just tickets and rooms? What about meals/shopping, etc?

You can also get a 10% discount on food & beverages at Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, Plaza Inn, Ariel's Grotto & Wine Country Trattoria as well as a 20% discount on A walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour & Welcome to Disneyland Tour.

I just received all of our package items from AAA last week, and included is a coupon book for a lot of DTD stores, in addition to tours and such.

angey77 said:
I just received all of our package items from AAA last week, and included is a coupon book for a lot of DTD stores, in addition to tours and such.
We got the same coupon book. The discounts I'm talking about are things you can get with your AAA card even if you don't book a package through them.
Thanks for reminding me about the coupon book. I forgot about that! some of them I will actually use!!

I found this in some literature I got from my AAA office:

Show your card & save:
Show your AAA/CAA membership card at the following locations and save! Save 10%*** on food and beverages and dine with Disney characters at: Goofy's Kitchen at the DL Hotel, Disney's PCH GRill at Paradise Pier or Plaza Inn in DL park. Also, save at Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in DCA.
***valid only at selected dining locations in the resort during applicable times. Restaurant locations subject to closure/change.
Other discounts:
Receive a 20% discount on two magical tours at the DL Resort, including a Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour and Welcome to DL Tour.

Thanks!!! Sounds like it might be worthwhile for me. We already have our package, so the coupon book wouldn't be coming to us, but with a family of five, 10% off on the places listed might be worth it!

Zoemakes5 said:
Thanks!!! Sounds like it might be worthwhile for me. We already have our package, so the coupon book wouldn't be coming to us, but with a family of five, 10% off on the places listed might be worth it!

One word of warning, I think I read the food discount may not be avail on weekends. You might want to check on that before you eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter