AAA Discounts In/Around WDW and Universal??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
While reading a guidebook last night I noticed that Universal/IOA gives a 10% discount to AAA members on sit-down meals and gift shop purchases. Any other deals for AAA members there or on WDW or surrounding areas??

Thanks,
Bill From PA

You also get park tickets and room discounts. But look up Entertainment book rates, tehy may be much better yet.

In fact, I thought about getting a USF annual pass but Entertainment got me much better rates at the HRH. With my AAA discount, I should be able to get about the same discounts at stores and restaurants, so you may tie up the battle like that.

Wanda

AAA does not give any discounts unless you buy your tickets through them before you go (not much savings). American Express gives some discounts called the White Glove Treatment. You need to book at least two nights at a Disney Resort to get these discounts.

You can buy tickets through them but you can book rooms with their rates not necessarily through them! I have done it before, just call the resort and ask for AAA rates. You may have to provide your membership number but the point is that you do not need to book through AAA to get those rates.

By the way, the discounts are often exactly the same as DC rates, saving you the $30 or $40 over and beyond your AAA membership investment.

Yes, I don't have a AAA card, but wished I had one last time we went to Univ. parks..

cause my sil used her card for discounts on merchandise, counter service as well as sit down.

I have been told the card is good at the vendors, but I can't veritfy that fact. Worth a try.

Also, discount at Hard rock restaurant and store and some citiwalk restaurants, too.,

Herc

Our last trip's savings more that paided for our AAA membership. Tickets are a 5% discount ,bought at your local AAA ofice. Different offices had different type tickets so call ahead to see what they have. Room rates booked yourself varies from 10-20% discount according to the resort and season. The rates come out a certain times of the year so watch the boards for them. They go quickly and only a certain number are available for each resort. You can book you room and then go back when the rates come out and rebook for a discount. I did this with no problem. You can also book entire trips with your card, but i do better on my own. HDDR also has a 20% discount on tickets. You will need a current card to use any of these discounts.Hope this helps.

Jordan's mom

You save 10% on everything in US and IOA. But WDW doesn't offer AAA discounts on food or merchandise in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter