• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA discount

hippsmom

Mouseketeer
I have read that there is a AAA discount available. Anyone know what the discount is or have used it?

When I was booking our Costa Rica adventure last year, I called AAA to see if they had any discounts on ABD trips and they did not. They tried to sell me a AAA Costa Rica tour instead.

This month's AAA magazine states that January is AAA Disney month and that there are discounts available for Adventures by Disney. I would contact your local AAA travel agent to check on the details.

Chad
According to AAA's website, the discount is up to $250 off airfare if you book selected adventures (which appear, from what's shown in the ad, to be Backstage Magic, Discovery Down Under, Golden Path to Yosemite, Spirit of America, Treasures of Spain, Beantown and the Big Apple, Flavors of France, and Storybook Kingdoms.)

Oh, but the add says book by November 22, so I don't know if it's good any more (although it does NOT specify 2008 or 2009!) It's the only thing I could find on the website...

Sayhello

We booked Viva Italia last year through AAA. Not only did they offer a discount ( I think it was a couple of hundred apiece), but they also took care of booking our flights. Our agent was able to guide us to the best places to purchase Euros before the trip and you AAA office even carries some Euros in house. When we returned from the trip, AAA sent us two beautiful leather photo albums to commemorate our trip.
If you are a AAA member, you really should make the effort. Well worth it.
Have a wonderful trip!

Was in my AAA office today for something else, and looked at the "Disney Month" promos. They were offering $200 pp towards an Adventure, plus a digital picture frame. I don't know if it differs from office to office, but this was on a shiny brochure, so probably good everywhere.

Since we only got $300 on our Costco card, this would have been a better savings for the three of us. But I don't know if the early booking discount would still be available. Oh well. But if someone hasn't booked yet, this is a pretty good deal, imho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter