AAA club rooms in the parks?

3disnuts2004

Earning My Ears
I thought I have read somewhere that there were AAA vip rooms inside the parks. I tried searching, but not sure I had the correct key words. Any info on this and where they are located in the parks, what they are about is greatly appreciated.

The only one I knew of was in MK and I was just told by my AAA Agent that it will be closing as of 3/31. Go figure, my trip is in May so I don't get to take advantage of it. Oh well, at least I won't know what I'm missing...

For 2006 there are at least 2 pieces of printed information available. One is a full sized brochure that lists the resorts, lodging, packages, prices, etc. The other is a smaller pamphlet with more park specific information. They have more information of what is available for AAA benefits for WDW; you may want to request a copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter