A word of caution

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
I totally forgot about this until I just read a thread about interconnecting rooms.

When we arrived in our room at the HNY and were getting settled my niece opened the interconnecting doors, both of them !
Neither ours or our neighbours were locked, thankfully there was no-one in the other room.

Definately something to check when you arrive in your room. :thumbsup2

Very sensible advice, Jill. :thumbsup2

My youngest DD is paranoid about inter-connecting rooms ever since watching that Mr Bean episode where two rooms share a bathroom :rotfl: We've only ever been given an inter-connecting room once at Gatwick Hilton on our last holiday but the first thing she did was check it was locked!!

Good advice, not sure if its a new thing when we had interconnecting doors in any of the hotels they were locked:confused3

you know i was only thinking the other day that i have never checked the door. will make sure to check it from now on.

We were on a cruise a few years back and checked into our cabin, it had an interconnecting door which we opened and found someone else's room - with all their things in it. :scared1: We hastily closed it and locked our side. We were on our honeymoon :love: and suspect the other couple might have been too.... ahem :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter