A word of advice - get a second set of luggage!!!!

PatricenPete

DIS Veteran
We have the Winnie the Pooh tapestry luggage set. I just love it and it suits our needs since the only place we ever go is Disney!

Well, my husband is leaving on a business trip tomorrow and just realized that he has to bring a winnie the pooh suitcase on his flight. He will be travelling with his co-worker and their client. He is not pleased!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

LOL We have a basic set but I'd love a Disney set. I want the Mickey set that's always popping up on disneyshopping.com for cheapo! lol You can just run to Target and get a basic black set, they have some for really great prices. Not the best quality but since he won't it that much it'd be worth it. We bought DD9 a new rolling bag there because her old one was ripped, we paid like $12.99 for it.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Does he have to pay for dinner with a Tinkerbell credit card too????

OMG! I think he would die!!!!!

DH is a big guy - over 6 feet and 275 pounds so seeing him stroll through the airport with his little Winnie the Pooh suitcase is a site to behold, I'm sure! :rotfl:

We have the Winnie the Pooh tapestry luggage set. I just love it and it suits our needs since the only place we ever go is Disney!

Well, my husband is leaving on a business trip tomorrow and just realized that he has to bring a winnie the pooh suitcase on his flight. He will be travelling with his co-worker and their client. He is not pleased!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao:That is hilarious !!!!

I'd run to Target and buy the poor guy a plain piece of luggage.

I wouldnt....just kidding.....lol

OMG! I think he would die!!!!!

DH is a big guy - over 6 feet and 275 pounds so seeing him stroll through the airport with his little Winnie the Pooh suitcase is a site to behold, I'm sure! :rotfl:

Somehow I think you should not expect him to bring a gift home for you:lmao: I take he doesn't travel much for work? I am soooo loving the visual on this (DH is a big guy too so I can easily picture it:upsidedow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter