A Week on the Wonder: Mexican Riviera

marciemouse

Raised on Disney
When we found out that DCL was going to offer once again offer 7 night Wonder Mexican Riviera cruises, we jumped at the chance! We were on the September 24th, 2017 sailing, and we had a blast. I have tons of photos in each post linked below. Enjoy!

DSC01229-001.JPG

Vacation Day 1: Mission Beach & Old Town San Diego

Vacation Day 2: All Aboard the Disney Wonder!

Vacation Day 3: Relaxing at Sea

Vacation Day 4: Mouse-querading at Sea

Vacation Day 5: Pirates Playing in Puerto Vallarta

Vacation Day 6: Picturesque Mazatlan

Vacation Day 7: Beach Day in Cabo

Vacation Days 8 & 9: At Sea & Time to Say Good-bye

Fantastic pictures and beautiful family - thanks much for sharing! We keep saying we need to cruise but always end up back at the World... :)

Thanks for a great trip report! We are going on a five day Baja Cruise to Cabo and tried looking up that beach you guys went to and was so confused Lol! How would you get there from the tender where we would get dropped off? Thank you so much!

Thank you for sharing your lovely trip. I really enjoyed it. Gave us something to look forward to for our Baja trip :flower3:

When we found out that DCL was going to offer once again offer 7 night Wonder Mexican Riviera cruises, we jumped at the chance! We were on the September 24th, 2017 sailing, and we had a blast. I have tons of photos in each post linked below. Enjoy!

DSC01229-001.JPG

Vacation Day 1: Mission Beach & Old Town San Diego

Vacation Day 2: All Aboard the Disney Wonder!

Vacation Day 3: Relaxing at Sea

Vacation Day 4: Mouse-querading at Sea

Vacation Day 5: Pirates Playing in Puerto Vallarta

Vacation Day 6: Picturesque Mazatlan

Vacation Day 7: Beach Day in Cabo

Vacation Days 8 & 9: At Sea & Time to Say Good-bye
I would love to read your trip report! Is there a way I can access it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter