A Week in the Heat 6/15-6/20

sarah_n_brian2006

<font color=deeppink>No questions asked and they w
Our trip was first planned for the week before, and only with 2 months to plan, but at the last minute, we had to reschedule for this week. Yes, I am still here, at WDW, waiting as my DH is getting ready for today, so what better to do on the trip, than to start documenting our trip.

We are, again, AP holders! That made me VERY happy to get, not to pay for, but to know that buy spending that fortune, we'd have a year of unlimited magic, very happy.

Here's the basics:
The Who: Myself, Sarah, and my DH of almost 9 years, Brian. (If you couldn't figure that out from my screen name.
The When: June 15-20, 2015
The Where: Coronado Springs: Business Class-King
The Why: It's been 7 years since our last vacation by ourselves, so well-deserved

The planning process was vastly different than other trips I had planned to Disney. The my Disney Experience had me very nervous, so I came here I got the answers I very much needed. The first thing I did was plan the hotel and room. We chose Coronado Springs because we wanted a moderately priced room to allow us to spend more money on eating at TS restaurants. The deciding factor to choose Coronado Springs was the Business Class King Bed Room. The rooms cost a little more than the other hotels Kings, but the benefits are great. There is a lounge that gives you breakfast, snacks, drinks, and even computer-access for those who don't bring a laptop. Not to mention the building is more secluded and close to the lobby and main bus stop.

The second step in the process was deciding on which parks on which days. We used the Crowd Calendar from easywdw.com. Very helpful and has worked so far beautifully.

Then we chose 1 or 2 restaurants for each day that we haven't eaten at yet, but wanted to and made those reservations. Each of these ADRs have been wonderful. The only meal we were not happy with so far was the Pepper Market, but more on that later.

We waited until last week to buy our AP, which prevented us from making FP+ reservations, but we have been happy with that system so far.

We received our Magic Bands a couple of weeks before hand and that made us so excited for the trip.

We are dorks and we planned our outfits to correspond with our daily plans, and yes, we have been DisneyBound each day. More on that later.

Right now it is time to get breakfast in the lounge and drive to DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter