A way for us to ride Soarin?

gottalovethem

<font color=magenta>The DIS Moms love you!</font>
Hi. I'm a single mom with three kiddos. My youngest will not be 40" -- the other two are only 6 and 5 -- will we be able to ride Soarin'?

I am not sure you can. When my oldest was about 8 they allowed us to do a parent swap. The older 2 rode and then my 8 year old watched the youngest and I got to ride.

Your children may be too young for that.

Dawn

With only one adult, the only way you will be able to ride any rides with height restrictions is to trust your 6 year old to wait with the youngest. I don't know if I would be comfortable allowing my 6 year old to do that, and the cast members will not watch your DC for you.

If you have the money--you can check out the child care services available. They offer nanny services for the day and go with you to the park.

The Disney rule is that children must be 7 and older to ride without an adult, so I highly doubt your kids would be allowed on the ride without you (which isn't a good idea any way with the configuration of the ride.)
The only thing I can think of is child care for the youngest as PP mentioned. Unless you can find someone to go with you to help out. DH and I have taken our youngest siblings on trip with us (when they were teens) when our kids were young. We always paid for the hotel and their food, they paid for the plane and park tickets and helped out some with the kids.

My grandosn could ride Soarin at 5. If the younger child is 4 or older, consider putting them in one of the childcare centers one evening (one at an EPCOT area hotel like Sandcastle club) and then take the others with you to Soarin and Test Track. You could even plan to do this for your "normal" EPCOT day, pick up fastpasses in the afternoon for later that evening, drop the younger ones off at a kids club and thenm hit your fastpass rides.

The cost for the club is $11 per hour, 2 hour minimum. The younger child will feel like they got to do something special--the clubs are fun--my grandson thinks they're another "attraction" designed just for kids.

You could actually do this for the MK also-. Place the younger one a club for two hours and take the others to MK via monorail (if at a monorail hotel club)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter