A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

Glad you are doing fine :). We just mentioned Bawb when we were discussing our vacation. So glad we met at DAK 10th Anniversary. P.S. Anthony says "hi" to all the DIS crew <3

God Bless You Diana.

Bob continues to live on through all of us everyday. We all love Disney, and Bob probably loved it more than any of us.

We always know that Angel "Bawb" is looking down smiling.

:)

:grouphug: Diana

I'm sure that Bawb's birthday was a time to remember. I'm hoping that you remembered all the good times and didn't dwell on the loss. As I know you've seen from all the posts here on the DIS (and not just in this thread), and from meeting some of us in person (sorry I missed you on the cruise), Bawb brought a lot of joy to all of us.

We all smile when we think of him. :littleangel:

Because of Bawb my oldest DD and I always get a Dolewhip at least once a trip. :banana: :thumbsup2 We usually get the Dolewhip as our last thing to do at MK. On the walk out of the park I look for Bawbs "secret" spot to see the Parade.....

This is a tradition now because of Bawb. :goodvibes

Later,
Dan

Diana: there was an old TV show called "Love that Bob" That is how we feel about your Bob.

John

Diana: there was an old TV show called "Love that Bob" That is how we feel about your Bob.

John

Bawb was on a cable TV show with his son about Disney and it has to be one of the most awesome shows I've ever seen. Not even sure where that could be found nowadays, but it's outthere.

I had just found the Dis about 6 monts before he passed, and I was shocked and sad to hear the news of his passing because he just came across as one of the most genuine persons I had ever heard.

bawb.jpg

:grouphug: To all of us that loved Bob....It is a tradition now, whenever I am in the MK...I get a Dole Whip and I toast it to Bob..to all he was (and still is) to the DIS....

We Miss You Bob !!!!

He was one of a kind; generous, kind, funny, warm-hearted...a truly unique person. Miss you Bawb!

:grouphug: Dianer you are one of the nicest and sweetest people I know. I hope all is well.

It was weird to see this thread again. I remember when I saw it the day Bob passed away. I have never met Bob but I was totally crushed. I had always hope to meet him one day. I kind of feel like I did know him though. I sure do miss Bob!!:littleangel:

I just saw a recent wdw video podcast on Bob Varley. Going to look up some more video/threads/podcasts about him, but from the sounds of it, he was a really special guy. I always wondered who Bob Varley was when I watch the youtube podcasts and Pete says "From Bob Varley studios." So, from now on I will know where the name came from.

I miss hearing his voice every week... I will always remember him...

I started downloading the podcast back when Bob was on the podcast, he did add a lot to the show, has not been the same without him.

its so weird seeing this post again... so many pages of love for my father.. thanks a lot all of you guys! its comforting to know he touched so many people! i bet in death he still logs into the boards from heaven to check in on all of you guys :)

I remember Bawb as he would say. I would love to have hung out with him in the parks, he seems like he was my kinda guy.

I have to admit I panicked for a second when I saw this post - thought it was a current thread (didn't look at the stats) - duh! Anyway, glad I saw it anyway - gave me a moment this morning to remember Bawb. Such good times on the podcasts - so many laughs! We love ya Bawb!

its so weird seeing this post again... so many pages of love for my father.. thanks a lot all of you guys! its comforting to know he touched so many people! i bet in death he still logs into the boards from heaven to check in on all of you guys :)

Is this Brian?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter