~A Very Merry Happy Trip~ (Completed)

What a fun day!

I'm glad you guys rode RRC so many times. You totally should have ridden ToT!!! Love that ride!

The photos of you at dinner are too cute!! And that outfit is even cuter on than it was in your PTR!!!

A Petting Zoo at Disney???
We started this day bright and early just like every other day of the week. Out of bed, grabbed a breakfast from the room and on our way to the park. We got there and was let into the turnstiles and made our way with the rest of the crowd to Discovery Island. We decided not to FP anything today and save our FP's for MK that night since we knew it would be much busier in the evening time. So we decided to head to KS first. We were able to walk right on. I was a little disappointed in the "skipper" (for the lack of their proper name) this time. Maybe she just wasn't a morning person. :confused3 We were able to see a lot of active animals this morning where we hadn't the first night we were there. Here are a few pictures...

After KS we went back to our favorite mountain to visit with the YETI. At this point there was a good standby line going so to keep from interrupting our plans we took 2 rides in the single rider line. I mean we were just doing those a favor to keep from riding by their selves :rotfl:
IMG_2253_zpsx2ga3rhk.jpg
[/URL]
After Everest Miranda had one thing on her mind.... The petting zoo. (I had been showing her maps and etc prior to the trip and this had been the thing she wanted to do most.) Me and Chelsy really had no desire, I mean after all we are from Alabama and they are plentiful here. But I had promised her I would go with her. Chelsy decided to split and do some character M&G she had been wanting to do.
We took the train out to Rafiki's planet watch.

I had actually never been out here. We made our way to the inside of the building and watched some of a surgery that was going on. After that was finished we ran into Rafiki himself.

Outside we then headed to the actual petting zoo. I am not the animal lover Miranda is. She loved it though. There were sheep, goats, even donkeys. My in-laws had actually got some miniature donkeys the year before who were identical to the ones there. Their names were Jack and Jill and ours names are Jack snd Ralphie from the movie Christmas Story.

We decided to head back to the main part of the park but not before we ran into these two in their Christmas get up. They seen my "I'm here for food" button and both started rubbing their tummies. I asked if it was lunch time for them and they both acted like they were leaving for lunch:rotfl2:

Once we got back to the main part of the park we met back up with Chelsy. We had decided to grab some lunch at Flame Tree. Of course no food pictures from me. But I used my AP discount and had the Loaded BBQ Fries and a water. They were very tasty and hit the spot. Both girls just had a BBQ sandwich since we were having an early dinner. We made our way towards the front for a picture before we headed to the room for a nap.

We ran into DeVine on our way out also. I am really loving this camera!!!

Next up...More AK and We walked how many steps?!?!?!?!

Fun Stuff! I love Everest so much. My fam and I rode it 6 times in one day Sept of 2015; super fun each time!

That camera! Your shots are incredible!

They were handing out these nifty Happy Birthday Pins for the Big Cheese's Birthday!
I wanted one of them so bad! I hope you kept it :)

Sorcerer Mickey is my absolute favorite.
I didn't know that! He's been Ricky's favorite since he's been little.

And the horrible sing a long per the audience wasn't to bad either. :rotfl2:
LOL! I did love the adult humor but NOT the singing.

After what seemed a short nap we headed back to DHS for our reservations for Hollywood and Vine. We met Santa Goofy at the entrance.
Just have to say you look absolutely adorable in that dress! Actually the whole outfit :goodvibes

After the show DHS had EMH andMiranda had decided she wanted to do Tower of Terror. She couldn't convince either of us to ride with her. :confused3
:sad2:
While we waited in the 20 min line Miranda had text and said she loved it and begged us to ride with her! We both declined because basically we are chickens.
:sad2::sad2::faint::squirrel: (no chicken emoji)
You totally should have ridden ToT!!! Love that ride!
See Whitney???? Even @MissMaryQC says you should've ridden TOT!!!

Their names were Jack and Jill and ours names are Jack snd Ralphie from the movie Christmas Story.
OMG that's great :rotfl:

Fun Stuff! I love Everest so much. My fam and I rode it 6 times in one day Sept of 2015; super fun each time!
I had chickened out on previous trips but glad I finally decided to ride it last year!

I wanted one of them so bad! I hope you kept it :)
I did! I actually came across it today when I was testing out my new luggage! It is more adorable in person :love:

Just have to say you look absolutely adorable in that dress! Actually the whole outfit :goodvibes
Thanks! it has officially made its way into my permanent Disney wardrobe.

See Whitney???? Even @MissMaryQC says you should've ridden TOT!!!
I know...I know... I think I need someone to physically make me ride it again.

Finishing the Night Up with a Little Extra EMH and How Many Steps Did We Just Walk?!?!?!

After our nap we were headed back to AK for an early dinner at Rainforest Cafe. We had changed things around and couldn't score another Tusker House Restaurant reservation. I have not ate at a Rainforest Cafe in years. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't take any pictures of course....But I did start out with a Strawberry Daiquiri and it was super yummy. We all had the steak and fries. It came out cooked perfectly. It was a welcomed change from all of the buffet food we had been eating all week. It wasn't busy in the restaurant at all. I am sure we could have walked up and been seated. Any who on to bigger and better things...
We used the back of Rainforest Cafe to enter Animal Kingdom. We headed straight to The Festival of Lion King show. This is always a favorite for me! I just love the tumble monkeys.
After the show we headed to Everest to ride a few rounds since we probably wouldn't be back for the remainder of the trip.

We snapped this photo with the Everest sign before heading towards the exit.

As we were walking out we checked out the water/amphitheater area where Rivers of Light was supposed to be. So much for hoping it would have been opening during our trip!
Earlier in the week I had purchased the refillable popcorn bucket and brought it in to get refilled. Well just a little FYI about an hour before park closing you can't find popcorn anywhere in AK. They had all closed up shop for the night. popcorn:::confused3

We headed back to the car and drove on over to the TTC for MK. I am thinking it was around 7ish by this time. We did have a longer than normal ride on the monorail. We passed the time by streaming the Alabama football game to keep up with the score. After finally making to MK. We breezed through security and the turnstiles.

Then off to our first FP of the day....Big Thunder Mountain!

This was the first day it had opened back up so we were happy to score a FP+ for it! Luckily it was towards the end of our FP window so we strolled on over to Splash Mountain. I am not sure what we were thinking by wearing our ears! They almost got lost!

We got stuck in the Zip-a-dee-do-da room for a little while

Our next fastpass wasn't for a little while so we filled up our popcorn bucket in frontier land and ate on it for awhile. As we headed into Fantasyland the crowds were looking insane. They had made a wall of cast members to keep traffic flowing on both sides for the different directions. I have not been to Disney with crowds this large since Christmas Break in the 90's. :scared:
I am not exactly sure where our third fastpass was too. But our main priority was to see Wishes since we hadn't seen it this trip yet. We strolled down Main Street to find a spot. And since Wishes is ending in May I don't hesitate to post multiple pictures I took :rotfl2:

While the crowd headed towards the exit we headed for the EMH. We rode a few rides in Fantasyland and then headed over to Tomorrowland to catch the Monsters Inc. show. While waiting in line for the show we checked our steps we had walked for the day on the app on my phone. Over 17,000 .:scared: I didn't really realize how much we had been walking and apparently Miranda didn't either. She could not get over the number. After that she could not go on. I think at this point once we slowed down while in line and to sit through the show we realized how tired we really were. Sure we had been taking naps most days but since we had been going since Sunday and it had started taking its toll. After the Laugh Floor we made the unanimous decision to head back to the room and sleep in the next morning. We left the very crowded MK headed back for the TTC via ferry.
We did have a not so magical encounter with another guest while trying to board the tram to the parking lot. It was probably my first experience with a rude guest ever at Disney. We finally made it back to the room and I think we were all tucked in by 11.
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Sleeping in and Solo Adventures
Day 7 started out much slower paced than normal. We all slept in and took our time getting ready. We ate breakfast at the food court and it was quite yummy. I had pancakes, breakfast potatoes, and bacon. We had all decided to head for DHS for the morning. My timing is off at this point as far as I have no clue what time we actually arrived and what not. Maybe 10ish? We finally got to take our picture in front of the Hollywood Studios tree. I wish we would've caught a PhotoPass Photographer one of the nights we were there.

Miranda founded the Coke man

We took a few turns on Rock-N-Rollercoaster via single rider line.

After this we kind of all split and went our separate ways. Miranda wanted to ride TOT again. Chelsy went off for some character meets. I took another spin on RNRC. While waiting in line I was texting with @ariane37 about possibly meeting up after their ride on TOT. :goodvibes
After my ride I went came across a the photos lady taking pictures in front of RNRC

Then I headed to the TOT to look around the gift shop and wait on Miranda. Luckily Ariane and Chris were finishing up their ride and we got to chat for a bit! Here is the picture to prove the meet actually happened. Photo Cred: Chris

After our little meet I dipped in several shops to browse around. I really enjoyed being able to take my time and stroll on my own pace since we had already done the majority of the must do's and the crowds were picking up. I went into Sweet Spells to pick up a few goodies to take back home with me. My niece is a huge Maleficent fan so I picked her up one of these yummy treats :D

I grabbed a Goofy Strawberry/Blue Raspberry Slush and took a seat just off of Sunset to people watch and enjoy the sunshine. The street performers were out and about. Not sure who exactly this lady was but she was a hoot!

There was a couple pushing a stroller with a small baby and the lady yelled from the car--"How much for the baby?" The Mom yelled back and jokingly said "She's free. You can take her!" The car lady replied. "Oh no! I don't want that baby. Free is a bad sign that she's a bad baby!" :rotfl2:
I sat here for a little while until the girls text me and were ready to head back for a nap. I decided since I had slept in that I didn't need a nap. I drove the girls back to the resort and changed clothes and dropped off my purchases. I knew it was going to cool off once it got dark. So I was bundling up.
I drove myself to the TTC and took the resort monorail. I had been wanting to check out some of the shops at the Grand Floridian. I first went to see the Gingerbread house up close. We didn't have much time the night we had reservations at 1900 Park Fare because of my unavoidable detour.

I lived the details with all of the princesses. Of course I loved the Rapunzel part.

I went in and out of most of the shops and then made my way up stairs to Basin. I purchased several samples of soaps and this perfume. I LOVE this scent!

I stuffed my purchases in my purse and headed on to MK via Monorail for a new to me ADR :dancer:

Last edited:
Ariane and Chris were finishing up their ride and we got to chat for a bit! Here is the picture to prove the meet actually happened.
I am SO glad the meet happened :hug:

Photo Cred: Chris
Lol going to show him this, he'll love being mentioned :)

The street performers were out and about. Not sure who exactly this lady was but she was a hoot!
I love the Citizens of Hollywood! I was so glad they didn't completely get rid of them a couple years ago when they cut down on how many performers they employed and how often they're out. They always seem to draw a large crowd so I know they're popular. It's these fun sort of unscheduled things that I think make your days a bit more special.

More Solo Adventures and New food!
I made my way into MK without difficulty. I stopped in Uptown Jewlers to purchase a gift for my MIL for Christmas.

I sent this picture back to Nick and he agreed she would like it.
I was able to send it back to the resort for a later pick up. I took my time walking up Main Street to soak it all in. I finally made my way towards the front to see the new castle show. I wasn't crazy about it but the old one wasn't my favorite either.
I can't exactly remember in what order my fast passes were but I know I rode Space Mountain at some point.

Next I headed over to Liberty Square because it was almost time for my ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern. As i was walking up The Muppet's Show was starting. I used to love The Muppets when I was little so naturally I was excited to see this.
Here are a few pictures...

Finally I was called for my ADR. I had never ate at LTT and was looking forward to eating here since I had heard good thing about it.

I wasn't crazy about the dessert, I am not a big bread pudding fan. But otherwise it was ok.
I headed over to Frontierland to use my FP+ for BTMRR.
I am pretty sure I skipped my Splash FP+ because it was the coldest night of the trip so far. There wasn't anything else available at this point that I had to do so I opted to ride the Train to Fantasyland. It was a pretty cold an uneventful ride. I got off of the train was passing by the Big Top where Minnie, Daisy, Goofy and Donald meet. At this point there was a 20 min wait for The People Mover and The characters were about a 5 min wait so logically I decided to visit part of the Fab 5.

They were actually really fun and I didn't feel silly even though both Donald and Goofy made me dance with them.

I headed around the new part of Fantasyland and stopped in at Bonjour Village Gifts. They had some super cute Beauty and the Beast themed items for sale. I didn't buy anything in here though. I did take this picture of Gaston's all lit up for the night.

I decided to get in the 30 min line for Enchanted Tells with Belle. While in line I ended up striking up a conversation with the family in front of me. (If you haven't noticed by now I can usually find anyone to talk to. Maybe even could carry on a conversation with a tree. I get it honest from my Mom though. :goodvibes) Anyways turns out she was a Labor and Delivery nurse too. We had a lot in common and it really helped to pass the time. Posted time was 30 mins. Actual wait was more like 50. It was a cute show. I probably won't see it again until we take my nieces in November though.

I got a text from the girls asking if I wanted to go to Disney Springs. I was getting tired at this point and decided to make my way back to the room. They had some shopping they wanted to get done.

I did stop for a Main Street Treat :cool1:

I took the ferry back to the TTC. Just as I got off of the boat Wishes was about to start. I found a spot along the rail of the dock. They piped in the music here so it was pretty neat to see it from a different perspective. I ended up talking to a man who had brought his very fancy camera and tripod for a photo shoot. I thought he was from a magazine or something like that but turns out he was just on family vacation and photography was his thing. After the show he showed me some of his shots and they were AMAZING! You will have to settle for these I took from my phone :rotfl2:

I made it back to the room and hopped in the shower. Then I turned on Stacey :happytv: and started going through my purchases to get ready to pack up tomorrow.

Who knew you could buy so much over a week:confused3

The girls made it in soon after and soon we were all fast asleep.

Next up..Last Day and Disney Blues!

Last Day Blues
Our last day started off with early alarms. The girls decided they wanted to do all 4 parks this day. I told them I would sit this out and let them have their sister time and I would take it easy. I did however plan on rope dropping Epcot because I wanted to ride Soarin' again without a super long line. Crowds by this point were pretty much crazy compared to when we first arrived so an early start was a must. We all went our separate ways and I hopped in my car and drove to EPCOT. I was parked close enough to walk to the entrance. I was messaging with @ariane37 about possibly meeting up again while in Epcot. They had a PPO breakfast at Garden Grill. For some reason even though I had passed it a thousand times, I forgot Garden Grill was in The Land Pavillon until it was too late and I was in the center of the herd. Once Epcot officially opened I was right in the middle of the crowd and couldn't really slow up without getting trampled. No I am not exaggerating. Rope Drops from earlier in the trip did not compare to this morning.:headache:
Once I was safely in line for Soarin' I finally got back to my phone and they were finishing up at Garden Grill. I was on the first Soarin ride of the day so we just missed each other. Once I exited the stand by had increased up to 30 mins. I decided I needed some breakfast since I had skipped my granola bar this morning. I went over to the empty Sunshine Seasons and ordered a childs portion of French Toast Bread Pudding, breakfast potatoes and bacon. Apple Juice was also included. It was a very tasty and filling breakfast for the price. I still hadn't heard from Ariane and Chris by this point so I ventured off to do something I had never done before...Figment. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought i would. Not exactly sure why I had never rode it but oh well. I finally caught back up with Ariane and Chris. We chatted for a bit and I took another spin on Figment. I mean I am making up for lost time. :rotfl:
Anywho.. We chatted for a bit and said our goodbyes. But first another picture per Chris :goodvibes

I decided to head on towards the World Showcase. After seeing the Gingerbread House at the GF the day before I was interested in seeing the Chocolate Carousel at The Beach Club. At the time I was thinking I would not be back to see any of the Christmas decorations so I was trying to take it all in.

I sent to picture to the girls back home and they went crazy over it! Anyways after a little more walking and exploring I headed back to the International Gateway. I passed by this big Spode teapot and wanted to make sure I had a picture for my mom.

Mom has been buying me Spode Christmas dishes for years now. She started about 2 years before Nick and I got married. Each year we pick up pieces here and there. I have absolutely tons of this but I love them all!
I stopped into a few shops while heading to the front. Finally I made it to my car and called my MIL. She had a few things she wanted me to pick up for Christmas while I was shopping at Disney Springs. After making a round the world trip to Disney Springs I finally arrived. So much had changed since I was there from a year before. I hate it didn't give me that Disney Vibe as before but whatever. I was starting to get hungry by this time and had decided to try Wolf Gang Puck Express. Being the Pizza connoisseur I am, I went with the pizza. Pepperoni to be exact. I had a drink and rice krispie treat compliments of the dining plan. It was pretty tasty and rank it pretty high on my Disney Pizza List.
After my meal I walked over to Goofy's Candy go to cash in a snack credit I had been saving for. I love the make your own Rice Krispie Treat! I chose one dipped in white chocolate with peanut butter morsels and chocolate drizzle. Here is the picture right before I devoured it when I made it home.

I shopped in the World of Disney Store for awhile and maybe a few others. I checked in with the girls and they were still going hard on their 4 park adventure. I decided to head back to the room to take a quick nap since I knew I wouldn't be disturbed.

Last Day Blues part 2...

Last Day Blues
After my short nap I got up and got out the door and headed to MK. I had a few Fastpasses lined up and a yummy dinner planned! I made it to MK without problem.

For some reason I felt like I just needed to stop and take pictures today. I think My Last Day Disney Blues were setting in and I had to savor every last second of it. Looking back on this picture I still can not get over the weather this trip. Absolutely GORGEOUS! :beach:

Just as I was coming up Main Street I saw the Main Street Philharmonic playing.
:dancer:

I took my time up Main Street and made my way to Frontierland. I used my FP+ for BTMRR. Good thing I had one because the FP+ line was all the way down the path to The Splash Entrance Line. Luckily I only had to wait about 20 mins which in the scheme of things wasn't bad considering the 90 minute stand by line. :eek:
I was texting with the girls because we had 7DMT FP+ together and we were going to ride together one last time of the trip. I had made it all the way back to Liberty Square when I realized I didn't have my Ears on! :scared1: Panic Mode take 1!!!
These weren't just any ears these were my custom Vera Ears I had bought before the trip. Yeah yeah I know its my fault for leaving them behind but I was almost sick knowing how crowded it was and how likely they were long gone.
I rushed back to the entrance and he directed me to the exit. I showed him a picture of the ears. After about 20 mins he came back with them! Ahh I was so happy! :jumping1:
He said someone had turned them in for me. I thanked the nice CM for taking the time to look for them. i was on my merry little way literally skipping to Fantsyland to meet up with the girls. We hung around and chatted behind the castle before our FP+ window opened up. They were telling me about their adventures from the day and I told them mine. Finally we were able to get in line for our FP+.
Here is our last ride on 7DMT...

After the decided to head to our last FP+ at Splash Mountain but I opted out of it because I really didn't want to get wet as cool as it was. I changed my FP+ to Peter Pan for after dinner. It was nearing check in time so I stayed around Fantasyland. Finally I was able to check in. I talked with a super nice family of sisters with their kids while in line. They couldn't believe I was eating alone for this meal. They offered several times for me to dine with them. I politely declined. I wouldn't have minded it but I also don;t mind to much eating alone. I am pretty independent when it comes to stuff like that.:cool1: Its probably from years of being with a firefighter and him working every 3rd day. :laughing:
Anyways I patiently waited my turn. The blues were definitely setting in by this point. It was already nighttime and this was my last meal of the trip. :sad:
Finally I was called back. I was seated in the Ballroom! It was just as gorgeous as I remembered from my lunch here a year ago. I had a great server for the night although I do not remember her name. I looked over the menu and chose the Strip Steak and subbed the potatoes for fries. I also wanted the French Onion soup because it was so good from my last visit. I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat it and risk being full for the main meal. My waiter also suggested the Potato Leek Soup. Then I really couldn't decide. I finally decided to just wait for dinner. To my surprise she brought me out a small sample of the Potato Leek Soup to try so I would know for next time.

I liked it pretty well but I preferred the French Onion.
Next came the main meal I had been looking forward to for so long. :dumbo:

It was yummy and all I had thought I would be. It was cooked to perfection and the potatoes were a nice change of pace from regular french fries.

Next up was dessert. I did have a few minutes to think about it. I texted @ariane37 to ask her and Chris' opinion. He suggested the chocolate and she suggested strawberry. I am not a huge chocolate fan so I went with the strawberry.

This is the stuff dreams are made of hahahaha. This was literally the best Disney dessert I had ever had. It didn't taste like the normal Disney cakes that was mass produced. It was like it came fresh out of the kitchen. So Yummy!!!
I settled up my bill and walked around for a little bit to see the Christmas decor. Finally made my way to the beast.
I had met him once before when I was a kid and they did random walk around meets. I found this old picture at moms house and decided to share...

You can barely see me...He pretty much had me in a bear hug. Mom says he was my favorite back then. princess:

After I exited BOG I headed over to Peter Pan to use my FP+. While in line I made another one for Winnie the Pooh. I was surprised by how many extra FP's were left over on a Monday before Thanksgiving. It was going on 8pm by this point. I walked over to WTP and it was a few minutes before my window started. I chatted with the CM that worked at the FP entrance. They were telling me about their College Program experience. I wish I would have known about this when I was in college. I know I would have applied! Anyways. I was checked in and while in line I checked for another FP+. This seemed the only way to be able to get things done with the insane lines at this point. I found one for Talking Mickey. I still had little bit of a wait to get on Pooh. I chatted with another sweet family while in line and ended up in their teapot. After Pooh I headed through the crowd of people lined up for Once Upon A Time. Finally made my way to the entrance and said my goodbyes to the mouse for this trip.

As i exited I met up with the girls in the confectionary and they said they were beat and going to go on and go back to the room. I told them i would be behind them soon but I wanted to see Wishes one last time. I was in and out of shops until right before Wishes. I found the perfect spot for just me. I was able to FaceTime with my nieces at home. I told them they would get to see the fireworks when we all came as a family. They loved it! I may or may not have shed a tear while watching the show. Knowing now that it is being replaced I'm glad I watched it three times this trip. :rotfl2:

I will finish this up next post! It is almost 3am CT and Dis is going down soon!

The End
After Wishes ended I took my time exiting the park. I just didn't want to leave yet but the 10 hour drive home early the next morning wasn't something I was looking forward to. I took this picture with everything lit up for christmas on my way out. Literally having to drag myself away at this point...

We had an uneventful trip back home and time to think about our next trip. We originally planned to go back in January of this year. That trip got postponed because we got news my nephew would be coming home from his deployment in Afghanistan that week. I was super happy he made it home safely and was happy to cancel my trip for that reason.
So...With AP's burning a hole in our pocket we booked a trip for April 22-29. Which means we are leaving in 18 days!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
We booked as soon as AP discounts were available and got a great deal on a room at Pop Century for the week. It will be a first for us to stay here so any resort specific advice is welcomed!
We have plans of a September trip, we just haven't booked it yet. We are still trying to figure out exact dates and what hotel we are wanting to stay at. Also I have already booked our big family vacation for November/December this year!:banana::banana::banana:
All in all this was one of my most favorite trips. The crowds were very low the first part of the trip, weather could not have been better and overall we just had a good time!
Thank you so much for reading along on my first ever Trip Report!

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing your magical adventures! :)

We booked as soon as AP discounts were available and got a great deal on a room at Pop Century for the week. It will be a first for us to stay here so any resort specific advice is welcomed!

We love Pop! If you put in a room request, I'd recommend the 60s section because it's closest to Classic Hall. But honestly all of the decades are fun! If you end up in a 90s room, cutting across the parking lot often gets you to Classic Hall faster than if you took the pathways. :) Hope you have a wonderful time!

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing your magical adventures! :)

We love Pop! If you put in a room request, I'd recommend the 60s section because it's closest to Classic Hall. But honestly all of the decades are fun! If you end up in a 90s room, cutting across the parking lot often gets you to Classic Hall faster than if you took the pathways. :) Hope you have a wonderful time!

Thanks for reading!

I looked at 60's and think either there or the80's/90's area wouldn't be bad. We drive mostly so as long as we are close to the parking lot we are good

Great pictures! Sounds like it was a great trip, I enjoyed reading through it all. Are you doing an April ore trip?

Great trip report and awesome photos! Do you mind sharing the model # of your Sony point and shoot camera? Your pictures are so clear at night!

Great pictures! Sounds like it was a great trip, I enjoyed reading through it all. Are you doing an April ore trip?
Thanks so much for reading! We are doing a few new experiences this time so if I take good notes I may do a TR. it was so much fun to go back and remember all of the fun things we did!

Great trip report and awesome photos! Do you mind sharing the model # of your Sony point and shoot camera? Your pictures are so clear at night
Thanks so much! I used a Sony Cybershot DSC-WX350. I also used my iPhone 7plus for a lot of Nighttime pictures to. Especially the fireworks. :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I used a Sony Cybershot DSC-WX350. I also used my iPhone 7plus for a lot of Nighttime pictures to. Especially the fireworks. :goodvibes

Oooo, that has me excited! Just one more reason for a phone upgrade! Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter