A very merry, friend filled, unexpected unbirthday trip (report) August/September 2019 - updated Oct 19

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
The Cast Member who had rung up our bill the last few days had been “promoted” to wipe the tables.
Don’t be fooled, she took some time to do that as well.
That is so hilarious. I just bursted out laughing when I read that.

• franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
    I got several updates behind there!

I can't believe you both had appetizers, entrees and desserts at Tony's. We split one of each and left there quite full!

I was afraid when you started to show the parade pictures that they were going to run the rainy day parade instead of the regular one!

Nice to have a fun evening with Michelle and her family! And you have got a good start to your current day. I always want to eat at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe but our trips are not nearly as ling as yours and we seem to run out of places to eat!

Yay for seeing Pam again!

• dizneeat

DIS Veteran
    Karin, please refresh my old Disney memory : where is “ToTWL and CG”, please?
    ToTWL = Top of the World Lounge on top of Bay Lake Tower, and CG = California Grill, but Jill (thank you, Jill) already told you!

How nice to meet friends...timing was perfect to Pamela! 💖
    It's one of the best parts of being at Disney, meeting friends and the timing to get to the park was perfect with Pamela.

Looking forward to reading about your afternoon and evening with Pamela, Michelle, Angelina, and Vito! :lovestruc
    More coming up in a bit. ;)

That is so hilarious. I just bursted out laughing when I read that.
    :thumbsup2:rotfl2:She definitely was something else. And she didn't hurry up ANY job she had. I wonder if she is still there.

A family of hedgehogs! That sounds adorable.
    This is the second year they have come to visit us every evening. Doesn't hurt that we feed them ..... ;)

Joining in
    :welcome:
    Thank you for joining! We love to have you here.

dizneeat

DIS Veteran
    Both of those sound delicious!
    They were. WPE is definitely a hidden (or maybe not so hidden) gem. The food is always really good and being served at a Counter Service is such a nice touch.

I was afraid when you started to show the parade pictures that they were going to run the rainy day parade instead of the regular one!
    We were quite worried ourselves, but one of the Cast Members had told us earlier that they were planning for the regular parade, so that was reassuring.

Nice to have a fun evening with Michelle and her family! And you have got a good start to your current day. I always want to eat at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe but our trips are not nearly as ling as yours and we seem to run out of places to eat!
    The fireworks cruise with Michelle was so much fun. They are such a wonderful family and I am still sad they were not able to make it on our cruise in 2018. You all would have loved them.

I always want to eat at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe but our trips are not nearly as ling as yours and we seem to run out of places to eat!
    You really have to plan it in one of the times you are in Orlando. Hey, and while you never stay as long as we do ...... you do go more often. ;)

Yay for seeing Pam again!
    party:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates