A Very HUGE Thank You to ...........

Thats lovely Elaine, how kind of someone:goodvibes

Oh my how lovely is that - it's making me want to cry (am still an emotional wreck from having DD2 a few months ago lol)....

I really would have loved one of those baubles if I'd seen one but they defo didn't have any when we were there...

I'm sure you'll treasure it Elaine :love:

The people on here always amaze me - it's such a friendly board and everyone is sooo helpful. I learnt loads for our trip and it wouldn't have been the same without it tbh. I even came back and said I think they should charge to join lol! :goodvibes

Oh my how lovely is that - it's making me want to cry (am still an emotional wreck from having DD2 a few months ago lol)....

I really would have loved one of those baubles if I'd seen one but they defo didn't have any when we were there...

The people on here always amaze me - it's such a friendly board and everyone is sooo helpful. I learnt loads for our trip and it wouldn't have been the same without it tbh. I even came back and said I think they should charge to join lol! :goodvibes

:hug:

I'm going next week so I could pick one up for you if you want me to. PM me if you would like one.

It must have been our favourite fairy...

:tinker:

That is such a randomly nice thing for someone to do - whoever it was, I hope you're enjoying the nice warm glow - you deserve to! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter