A vegetarian's nightmare come true at The Wave (Goodbye)

Not trying to be rude here, but I’ve had both and no they’re not lol. Especially if you haven’t had meat in 30+ years, you’d know.
Everyone has different tastes and opinions. My husband and son had Impossible Whoppers at BG, and they didn't even know it. I've had meat 5 years ago, and I feel Impossible is VERY similar to meat. Major youtube food reviews even say they can't tell. We are all different. Just because you don't believe they taste the same, doesn't make my experience any less than yours. I can definitely see not noticing eating meat for Impossible. If it was the other brands, I could tell. Impossible is in a category all by itself.

Last edited:
Everyone has different tastes and opinions. My husband and son had Impossible Whoppers at BG, and they didn't even know it. I've had meat 5 years ago, and I feel Impossible is VERY similar to meat. Major youtube food reviews even say they can't tell. We are all different. Just because you don't believe they taste the same, doesn't make my experience any less than yours. I can definitely see not noticing eating meat for Impossible. If it was the other brands, I could tell. Impossible is in a category all by itself.

That’s a lot of words. They don’t taste the same though, sorry. Try again tomorrow.

That’s a lot of words. They don’t taste the same though, sorry. Try again tomorrow.

Respectfully, just because YOU can tell the difference between them, it doesn't mean that others' experiences are wrong. Things taste differently to different people. The poster you responded to is not the only person on this thread that has mentioned having difficulty telling the difference. I've been vegetarian for 20 years and also thought an Impossible burger tasted like meat.. So much so that I wasn't convinced otherwise until the cook that prepared it came out with the packaging.

Respectfully, just because YOU can tell the difference between them, it doesn't mean that others' experiences are wrong. Things taste differently to different people. The poster you responded to is not the only person on this thread that has mentioned having difficulty telling the difference. I've been vegetarian for 20 years and also thought an Impossible burger tasted like meat.. So much so that I wasn't convinced otherwise until the cook that prepared it came out with the packaging.
Impossible burger just became available in grocery stores this week, I am so excited to use the product! My son has food allergies, so it is dangerous for him if he gets certain food items, and I can see how the poster has lost trust after she even told them she wanted a certain product and they gave her meat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter