A trip of firsts both good and bad

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
Originally my trip dates were supposed to be from August 29th to September 2nd but well I was there my plans changed. Currently, I'm still waiting for some of my photos to show up in my memory maker account before I actually begin my trip report in full.

The who: Me Thomas 39 yaas old Favorite Charter is Donald and my favourite ride is Spaceship earth, also my Favourite park is Epcot.

3966093527_811e46921d_z_d.jpg

My resort was Disney's Pop century resort.

Day 0 - August 28 - packing and pre-travel day

Today was when I finished up my packing and did some last-minute stuff like pick up my paycheck from work before heading out and I also picked up some US cash as well. Up next I headed to my local commuter train station to get a train to downtown Toronto.

Once at our main train station I transferred to the airport express train and took it to the airport.

Once I got to the airport I took the link train from Termail 1 via Terminal 3 to the long term parking garage stop wher my hotel for the night was located.

Up next was checking into my hotel for the night. I did a brief tour of it before settling in for the night.

Day 1 - August 29 - Arrival day and Disney's Animal Kingdom

After packing everything up and putting on my Magical express tags on I took a quick picture of my bags.

48680803166_c2912ec718_z_d.jpg

After checking out of the hotel I headed over to the link train station and took it to terminal 3.

After checking in dropping my bags and then going through security and customs I grabbed some Starbucks for breakfast, a pumpkin scone and an Iced pumpkin spice late. Well, I was waiting for my flight I checked to see whether one of WestJet's two Disney painted planes would be on my flight.

48680913496_8f7b3ff311_z_d.jpg

This is a screenshot from my flight aware app where I will sometimes look where they are for a bit of Disney magic. The top one is the first Disney plane they have and has sourcer mickey on the side of it. I saw it taxing to the runway as it was bound for Winnipeg that day. The other plane has Ana Elsa and Olaf on it with a beach scene, unfortunately, it was heading to LAX.

Then it was time to board the plane, unfortunately, we left a bit late as they had to remove the bags of some guests that didn't make it to the plane. Then it was time for take-off.

A few hours later I was landing in Orlando.

Before I continue with my TR I forgot that I had taken a picture of the tail of WestJet's frozen plane.

48680575543_56b324e50e_z_d.jpg

And now it's time to resume the rest of the day from arrival at MCO. Aftr getting off my flight and heading to the train between the gates and the terminal I headed to the Magical Express area. After what seemed like a really long walk from my gate I got to the magical express boarding area and since I didn't yet have a magic band I showed them a paper with a barcode on it that they had sent with my tags. I was then directed to the line for the Pop century bus and then onto one of the waiting buses. I decided to sit by my favourite character.

48681088112_5a7f32fbfd_z_d.jpg

Pop century was the second stop after the Art of Animation I waited in the check-in line for a few minutes before I was brought to a desk by the check-in agent, as someone who works front desk it seems odd to me that they would walk out from the desk great a guest and then have to go back behind the desk again. After a few minutes well I got my Mgicband in order and reset my Pin for it as I couldn't remember what I had used when I did online check-in, incidentally soon after I had arrived at the airt I had gotten an email from Disney telling me my room was ready along with the room number and that I could go directly to my room.

After check-in I was off to find my room before heading to Animal Kingdom I was satyin in room 3210 in the 50's section, when I did online check-in and also when I had put in a request from Touring Plans I had asked for a high floor lake view but ended up with a pool view on the second floor. I didn't complain because I figured they were just bssy and didn't have the room I requested available.

I did a quick tour of the room after I dropped off my carry on bags.

Up next I went to the food court to grab my refillable mug as I was thirsty, I had originally planned to get a meal there as well but because of the flight delay earlier I had arrived abit later than planned and wanted to get to Animal Kingdom in time for my Fastpass on dinosaur.

After arriving at Animal Kingdom I made a quick stop at guest relations outside of the park as I wasn't sure if I had tickets from a Canadian offer or if they had changed to regular tickets when I changed over to free dining. After that, I headed over to Dinosaur to use my first Fastpass +, on the way I passed by a couple of charter greetings that I would check out after my ride on Dinosaur. Dinosaur wasn't really busy that day and I pretty much walked into the pre show room. I end up being in the front row of the ride and went all the way over to the left side.

48695514281_923a7624f5_z_d.jpg

As I was getting out I grabbed my phone that I had charging from a fuel rod and bag and forgot that I had my refillable mug with me and I didn't realize it until I was in the shop. I backtracked to see if the CM at the exit position could look for it if they had time., they said to tell the CM at the entrance about it. I went to see them and well I was there someone gave me a tip that you can search for Walt Disney world lost and found in google and fill out a form to see if they can find it. I checked with the CM at the podium and they checked with someone downstairs and they said to try at guest relations later in the day just in case, it was found.

After that, I made a stop to see Launchpad McQuiak.
48695169158_2e7f78cbd4_z_d.jpg

Up next I made my way to Scrooge McDuck he had to take a break to check on the triplets when I got in line but he would be back in a few minutes and i would be the first in line.

48695516691_2617f75257_z_d.jpg
48695168533_7ec338db38_z_d.jpg
48695172198_19436f931d_z_d.jpg
48695515356_914f4b4d29_z_d.jpg

When I was younger I liked watching the original ducktales, I also liked Qwauk pack too when it was on tv. Also when I was ten my aunt gave me a swill army knife with Scrooge McDuck on th key cahin I still have both of them although I no longer have scroge on the key chain with my swiss army knife.

After that, I made a stop at the Island Mercantile to swap my fuel rod as it was almost dead at this point. I had previously purchased my original fuel rod in Disneyland in may during a trip there and had already swapped it out multiple times and even charged it t home a few times. Many people say that you can get much better and bigger portable batteries for the cst of a fuel rod which is true but there is an extra convince factor when you are in adisney park that you can swap out a used one ad get afresh one as many times as you want and you don't have to worry about charging it overnight or leaving it in your room. Up next was a ride on Kilonmojaro safaris.

48681087717_ebb8a24621_z_d.jpg
48680574578_100f29a12a_z_d.jpg
48680574298_937c0dc974_z_d.jpg
48681085817_9afe8f3378_z_d.jpg
48680572603_88ce0c5933_z_d.jpg

We had to make our way slowly thorugh the garaffe area as they deced that they wanted to crss the roadway well we wer making our way acros it.

48681084737_1c1ab11f55_z_d.jpg

Alos we got stopped by some balck rinos crossing the path which apprently I didn't get a picture of them.

Up next I made my way into Pandora the world of Avatar. I was getting hungry at this point as I hadn't eaten since this morning at the airport so I went and grabbed dinner at Satu'li canteen. I decided to get the combination beef and chicken bowl with the red and sweet potato has and the creamy herb dressing along with a Mo'ora High Country Ale and a cup of water. After grabbing my water from the soda machine I found a table and sat down to eat, I also checked in my beer to an app I have on my phone called Untapped if you use it let me know and I'll give you my info to follow me on it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture as I was getting hungry at this point.

Up next I made my way through the land of Pandora Ito get to the Navil river journey as I had afastpass for it. On my way there I stopped to get some pictures from a photo pass photographer.

48695685707_0c60415697_z_d.jpg

The photographer told me to point up for one of the pictures.

48695685262_e7f4b684d0_z_d.jpg

After that I deced to get into an 85 minute wait for flight of passage. It was the mst amazing ride that I had been on at that point and compltly worth the wait in line for it although I wouldn't do it if it was longer thn that, appletly the line was desiged to be able to hold five hours worth of poel in the line plus fastpass.

up next i headed over to rivers of ight to use my fastpass for it.

48680917421_36b1e3e878_z_d.jpg

I thought it was prety good expect I did find ther was abit that did drag on a bit too long for me and I don't mind the length of time it takes for the earth globe barge to make it's way across world showcase lagoon during Ilimnations.

After that before I headed out I went back into Pandora to see it at nightand get another ride on Navi'i river journey , on yway ther I stiped at the satrbucks lation to grabb acup of water as I was thruesty at that point. Once ther I got into the satnd by line and prety much walked through most of it before getting on it.

After that I headed over to guest relations to see if they had found my reflilable mug that i had lost erlier in the day. I told the CM about it and they looked something up on ther computer and asked me if I had reported it erlier and I said yes, they had to wait for another CM to come out from the back as they wer the only one there at the desk. Once someone came back they went into the back and came back with a refilable mug nd a form for me to fill out, it was prety much a print out of the informatin that i had given on the app. Ther was defently some didney magic at work here lathought waht I supect actlly happened was that a CM was ent to grab one form Animal Kingdom lodge as I liked inside and it was ertcly dry as i had prvisuly had some coke in and it was alos completly clean.

After that I headed back to Pop Centey orgaonaly I was thinking of going to Disney springs but I was kind of tire d as I hadnt gotten much sleep the night before and I had been up erly for my flight that mormning. Once at Po I went into everything Pop and garbbed some browines as sank credit and alos garbbed some lemonade from the soad desipenser before heading back to my room for the night. i coppied my pictures from that day from my phone to my laptop thatt i had brought with me before turning in for the night as the next mornig I was getting up early for EMH at Animal Kingdom.

Day 2 - August 30 2019

I began my day early by heading into animal kingdom for extra magic hours after I grabbed danish from everything pop nad some coffee in my mug. My first stop of the day was Flight of passage in Pandora. As I made my way into the land I took a couple of pictures.

48683026921_267f1b4bf8_z_d.jpg

48683201977_7ed056902a_z_d.jpg

They had aline for guest wanting to ride Flight of pasage that was down one of the entrence paths with a CM holding a sign that said 60 mintues. As I made my way to the ride i took some more pictures.

48682687128_9e8b61e741_z_d.jpg

Once inside the actual show building, they cut us into the Fastpass line to get us on the ride faster. I ended up being the last person in the room. During the pre-show there was a young girl in the line that was kind of scared about going onto the ride, I think it may have been their first day there so they may not have known much about the ride.

Up next I took another ride on the Navi River journey and took some video of the shaman of songs. As a fan of the movie, I can understand how someone that has never seen it would have a tough time understand what the ride is all about.

Once the boat I was on got to the unload area we got stuck when a boat was held for someone that need assistants loading at the exit area. That wasn't the problem though the CMs we actually having trouble disputing the boat from the exit, I joked with the guy next to me that they probably ended up turning something off then back on again.

Up next I made my way across the park again to take a ride on dinosaur, on the way I stopped for a couple of pictures in front of the tree of life.

48717534612_721f2da46b_z_d.jpg
48717532297_1db094c96e_z_d.jpg

48717536692_26b311ac86_z_d.jpg

after another ride on dinosar and making sure I had everything with me after exiting this time, I headed off to the safari.

48683201182_fd3bbbb865_z_d.jpg

48683013196_bd94370333_z_d.jpg

48683024886_debfc170fa_z_d.jpg

48682684938_47a217a3bd_z_d.jpg

As I was going through my pictures after posting my first day I realized that this was actually the time the safari truck was on got stopped by rhinos.

48683023196_a4ed5965eb_z_d.jpg

48683012406_7317a3eba4_z_d.jpg

After my safri I made my way through the gorilla falls trail.

48683197197_65b65aedf5_z_d.jpg

48683020386_5de101ed9b_z_d.jpg

After that, I took the wildlife express train over to Rafiki's planet watch, after waling through th trails I was kind of disappointed that most of the indoor area was being used for the drawing charters thing that they used to have at DHS, I understand that people love it however I don't as I'm not very good at drawing one time I drew chip or dale at one of them and it ended up looking like the third chipmunk that they don't speak of and keep hidden in the closet.

after that, I headed to the festival of the lion king theatre to wait for the next show well I was waiting I grabbed frozen lemonade. This was my first time seeing it in the new theatre and I was really impressed by it the only thing that I missed from the old show was that the cast had changed but that's to be expected for any long-running show, people always hold what is their first cast as the cast, for example, I saw Colm Wilkison perform the Phantom of the Opera in Toronto and then later play Jean Vel Jean in Les Miserable after I had seen Micheal Burgius perform the role of Jean Vel Jeran first.

After that, I went into Pandora via the back [path and got lunch at Satuli Cantin again this time I was better diseer and took pictures. As I was walking into the resturant I decided to try out mobile ordering. I ordered Hawkes' Grog Ale.

48682672918_0c4f5820f3_z_d.jpg

I also got a chicken bowl with the red and sweet potato hash and the creamy herb dressing, I got it without the boba balls as I wasn't really a fan of them the night before.

48683205052_6ccdf14782_z_d.jpg

Up next I took another ide on the Navi River Journey, That day I had been thinking of going on Kali river rapids and had worn my bathing suit under my shorts that day, I ended up being too tired to carry on at that point and I wanted a bit of break before I went to EPCOT as I headed out of the park to the bus stop it started to rain.

After heading back to pop and getting a drink I changed my clothes and headed out to Epcot for the evening.

48682689848_313b7f1b24_z_d.jpg

As I made my way to Norway fro my FastPass + reservation on Frozen ever after I took a picture of Illuminations being set up for the night.

48683027911_d75dcfce87_z_d.jpg

Once there I had some time to kill so I went into the satve curch to see the exibit on the Norse Gods, thgen it was time to headinto frozzen ever after.

48717027073_30aff95964_z_d.jpg

After that, I went to the Mexic pavilion to take a ride on the Gran Fiesta tour before I made my way over to Test track.

48717365606_e99e2b2af8_z_d.jpg

After that, I made my way over to living with the land to use my FastPass for it, on my way there I stopped at the fountain view cafe and got a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. I then made my way into the land pavilion and rode living with the land I ened up being in the front of the boat.

After I that it rained for a little bit it was interesting to watch the pole either dwaing ponchos or running, the rain didn't last long and I made my way to journey into your imagination with figment.

After that, I wondered around Canda the UK and France before my dinner at Le Cellier. I was a little bit disappointed that the Canada theatre was being used for some sort of food and wine both. I was jokingly thinking of saying that I was going to complain to Tourism Canada about it, just in case not many people know the reason the film was changed last time it was apprently because Canadians had complained to Tourism Canada that Disney was showing an outdated film.

After dinner where I had the Cheddar cheese soup, the fillet and the Maple Creme Brulee I headed over to the seas with Nemo and friends before I had my fastpass for space ship earth, I still had some time before my FastPass so I walked onto space ship earth and then walked out the exit after the ride on it to use my FastPass.

After that, I had some time to kill before illuminations and went over to Test track well I was in the single rider line again they made an announcement that a storm was on its way and that it could go down, so Idededed to head over to Frozen again which was only about a 20-minute wait. Well, I was in line the family ahed of us was letting ther two girls climb on the barrels that wer used to separate the lines at one point they eevn let them sit in a spot as well they waited for them. Once in the p[art with Wondering Okens they wer trying to get behind the counter.

48717026168_17a072d126_z_d.jpg

After that, I made my way over to Canada to watch Illuminations which at the time I thought was going to be my second to last time.

After that, I headed back to my room and I checked my voicemails using the google hangouts dialer app on my phone, I found out I had amaserage from Westjet saying that my flight had been changed. I then called them from my room phone and found out that my flight had been moved forward a day because of the upcoming hurricane.

Day 3 - August 31, 2019 - Magic Kingdom day

My day started early with me getting up for extra magic hours. Befoe hitting the bus for the Magic Kingdom I stopped by the front desk to speak with them about the change in my itInonary. The CM at the desk was very helpful and got everything sorted out he had to leave the airline information for my flight blank for the magical express reservation as my flight was one that WestJet had added to get people out of the Orlando area (I looked it up on flight aware and it had last been used on a flight from Halifax Nova Scotia to Glasgow Scottland). After getting that sorted out I went back to my room to drop off the print out for magical express so I wouldn't lose it.

After that, I was on my way to the Magic Kingdom. My first stop after going through security and heading into the park for extra magic hour was to meet Mickey and Mine at Town Square.

48791329428_3f6d47c83f_c_d.jpg

48791835587_8f6562b672_c_d.jpg

48791329078_d6445ee106_c_d.jpg

After that, I stopped to get some pictures on Main street.

48791329773_4d33e1d2f9_c_d.jpg

Up next I made my way to Buzz Light Year Space Ranger Spin.

48791329803_8c087f681a_c_d.jpg

In addition to the photo, they also upload a little video with your picture too.

After that I made my way onto Dumbo the line was pretty much a walk-on and there was only me and one other adult in the Que by the time I got to the loading area.

Up next I took a ride on the barnstormer. I was the only person on the ride so when it came back to the station the CM asked if I wanted to ride again so I did, sorry I didn't take any photos or videos of this ride.
By this time it was getting close to park open and I was heading towards fantasyland for my first Fastpass of the day on peter pan. Seven Dwarfs mine train had a fairly short wait so I went into the stand by line.

48791328613_2484a39b32_c_d.jpg

48791690356_a9164a25f3_c_d.jpg

I ended up in a cart with a father and his two kids.

After that, I sored with Peter pan before making my way to the exit of the Magic Kingdom and heading to the boat dock to head over to the Polynesian resort.

48681243867_56dec770d7_c_d.jpg

This morning I had breakfast at Ohana it was a new experience for me the only restaurant that I had been to at The Polynesian rest before was Kona Cafe.
Well, I was having breakfast Lelo, Stich and Mickey made the way through the restaurant. Lelo sat down at the empty chair at my table and wanted to know if I wanted a picture with her I told her I didn't have anyone so so she got a CM top take my picture for men with my phone.

48681227017_98bae05ab7_c_d.jpg

After that, it was time to head back to the MK via the monorail. Once back in the MK I made my way for my first ever ride on Space Mountain at Walt Disney World.

48791327268_f11c32b9b7_c_d.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates on this trip but I've been busy with work I should have some time soon to finish it up.

After my ride on space mountain, I took alap on the TTA people mover. After that, I made my way over to Under the Sea Journey of the little mermaid, I had ridden its counterpart in DCA a few months before in may however I liked it even more with the way the queue is done in WDW. After that I grabbed some water at Gaston's before heading over to Enchanted Tales with Belle, I thought it was pretty neat how you went through a mirror to get to the castle, the effect reminded me a bit of the phantom of the opera where the phantom leads Christine out of her dressing room through the mirror into his lair . Overall I thought the show was fairly good although it would probably be better if you were with some of the kids picked to be in the show.

After that, I took a ride on It's a small world before heading to lunch at the Plaza restaurant. after lunch, I went over to liberty square to catch the festival of fantasy parade.

48681198102_2e98b82111_c_d.jpg

48681197177_2c4e603cac_c_d.jpg

48681191947_85d9c50854_c_d.jpg

48681020361_591ddd39db_c_d.jpg

48680679878_92da561f7b_c_d.jpg

48681188982_f4414d9b6a_c_d.jpg

48680678598_5db06b7c64_c_d.jpg

48681187602_c008c06b64_c_d.jpg

The closest part was seeing her breathing fire I tred to get some video of it but my phone wasn't liking the haet so much at that moment and decided to stop after a few seconds.

After the parade, I made my way over to s3even dwarfs mine train again for my Fastpass.

48791690246_c689fdb403_c_d.jpg

48791328398_c7f4879eb7_c_d.jpg

I really like how they take multiple photos and a video during the ride.

Upo next I went over to Carosell of progress and then the people mover, well I both of them I took some time to charge my smartwatch with afuel rod before swapping it out and heading over to aloha isle for adole whip. Iened up getting a raspberry pineapple swirl float. after my refreshing sank I made my way into the enchanted tiki room I liked it much more than the under new management version, however, the original version in Disneyland is better.

After that I went over to check the line for the Jungle cruise it had ashort wait but the line was backed up to the stairs so I went over to the fastpass kiosk at it and scanned my magic band to see what was available at that moment in time, I got a FastPass for the jungle cruise around 7:45 pm.

After that, I rode Pirates of the Caribbean. I originally didn't get all of my photo pass photos except for one that I had tapped my magic band on, so ie ended up calling photo pass services they found most of them from my ones on dinosaur, frozen seven dwarfs mine train and slinky dog dash, however they couldn't find my one from pirates and even had trouble finding any from that time of day. they also suggested that the reason why I didn't get any of the photos could have been because my Magic Band had a faulty battery in it.

Back to the trip report, my next stop was the hunted mansion followed by dinner at Be our Guest. I had the French Onion soup and the fillet. The Fillet was good but not as good as the one at Le Cellier. The desert was ok but it didn't really stand out as a highlight for me the grey stuff is good but I think pole have relly over hyped it.

After dinner it was time for my Fastpass for the jungle cruise, after that I had some time to kill before Happi;y ever after and got in line for Big Thunder mountain. It seemed to take forever as ther were so many people that were in th FastPass line also at one point pole in the fastpass line weren't taking the splint in the line at the ramp which caused it to back up even more. After my ride on it, I made my way to the emporium and baight a souvenir for a later trip.

After the frieworks I made my way back to Pop century for what would be my last night at Walt Disney World. Overall I thought the show was very good and much better then wished which I always thought of just being a fireworks show set to Disney Music.

Day 4 - September 1 - DHS, Epcot and heading home a day early.

Originally I had planned to get up for the Extra Extra magic hours at DHS that day however I was bit tired and I figured what I would do was to sleep in and see what I could do before heading to the airport that afternoon.

I arrived just after 10 and went to Starbucks to grab some breakfast I got a pumpkin scone and a Pumpkin cream iced coffee after that I checked the FastPass kiosk by the tip board just to see if there were any Fastpass available for the morning. There weren't any available until the afternoon. After that, I made my way to Sat Tours the adventure continues.

48683080173_56be3fd892_c_d.jpg

48683476212_586306c888_c_d.jpg

After my trip on star tours which involved the planet ray was on in the force awakens and the planet the final battle took place on from the last Jedi we headed to batou.

Up next I decided to see if I could get into star wars galaxies edge.

48683078373_fb60ceaf76_c_d.jpg

There were some CM's just at the tunnel entrance handing out maps of the land.

Once inside I took a few pictures of the land.

48683415991_ed855e7e1e_c_d.jpg

48683588932_77a00f35e9_c_d.jpg

48683587502_e127290b78_c_d.jpg

48683072613_d903435c9c_c_d.jpg

48683585117_eb0e27dbe6_c_d.jpg

48683584247_01e1f65ac5_c_d.jpg

48683554267_c35ef26be0_c_d.jpg

Overall I thought the land was good although other than a few references there wasn't much to do with the original trilogy or the prequels and it seemed to mainly focus on Disney's movies and the back story they are trying to give the land.

At first, I went up to see how long the single rider line was for the Meliunum falcon as I didn't have a lot of time and didn't want to wait for in a long line if I could avoid it. Unfortunately, too many people had been going into it so they temporarily closed it so I got in the line for it which was backed up a fair bit outside and was 120 minutes. As I got closer to it the single rider line opened up again so I went into it. I ended up talking to someone in line who said that he had been on it a few times and that most of the time he tried to use single rider but there was always a few families that would get into it with really young kids and not want to be separated and that most of the time you usually got the engineer position on it.

I ended up being the engineer and had what everyone was dreading little kids as the pilots which meant I had a lot of "repair work" to do along with the other tasks overall I did better than most people on board, as I was looking around to see what they were doing when I could.

Up next I made my way over to Toy Story land via the second entrance/ exit. I waited in the line for the Slinky Dog Dash coaster. which was really fun.

48791841442_8b4073eed7_c_d.jpg

After that, I rode Toy Story Mania before heading out of the park and over to the boat dock to head over to the international gateway and to get one last ride on spaceship earth before leaving. Well on spaceship earth I mad an order for food at the electric umbrella using the mobile order function in the my Disney experience app.

After lunch, I made my way to the bus to head bck to the resort.

Day 4 - leaving too soon

When I got back to Pop century it was time to get my bags I left at bell services well I was in the parks. When I got to the bus a number of us getting on it had printed magical express forms and wer most likely in the same boat as I was and they had either rescheduled there flights or had them rescheduled by the airlines.

As I left it was raining n the way to the airport I thought it was a little fitting that it happened.

48683300526_af4598a7db_c_d.jpg

Once at the aiport I got my baggage tags and dropped off my bags as I had already checked in using my airline app the day before. After that I tried to find somewhere to find out what gate my flight had been assigned too I noticed a sign advertising the Orlando airports app and downloaded it to see if it could give me the information, After I found out where my gate was I headed over to that side of the airport and saw a sign that said to wait a few minutes unless your flight was at a certain time so I decided to check out the new Disney Store at the airport before heading in. The MCO app also has a map feature in it that will show you where something is based on where you are. after exploring the satore I made my way over to security.

Once through secriety I took the train to the gate ara at that time they had one side running as drop off only so it meant that people had to wait a bit longer than normal. Once at the gate I got some food from the Starbucks at the gate and waited for my plane to arrive. Once the WestJet personal had arived they informed us that since it was an empty plane we would be boarding it as soon as it arrived as it wouldn't need to be fully serviced. Soon after that, I was boarding the plane and then handing back home.

On the way home I took a picture out of the window.

48683080698_43516342f3_c_d.jpg

Even though I was facing east it was cool to see the sun setting a little bit.

Soon it was time to land back in Toronto and begin planning my next trip.

Final thoughts on the trip.

First up planning with the MDE app, overall I liked it I didn't mind having to plan my Fastpass in advance of my trip or my dining reservation in advance.

Magic bands, overall I like them and them being able to do everything although in some places I found they had threaders in an odd place like at quick-service locations which meant that after tapping it to enter your Pin you had to almost sit on the floor to do it.

Mobile ordering I loved it and found it very useful when I did use it.

Disney WiFi most people tend to say it's terble but I didn't really have any problems with it too often.

Overall things weren't too bad in the end I just wish that I could have seen Iliminations one last time before it went away forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter