A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Hello Everyone!!! Happy day before 4th of July!!!!

I am currently waiting to see if this rain storm is going to pass by and whether the girls will have there swim meet tonight. I hope everyone has good plans for the weekend!

I do!! Here it is:
Thanks!!! You took much better group photos than I did!

CF6wxLlrEyMEnkyOThH2hhSENDb9ktlHH1bkbd0u1gO323CKDwxKwM4hRVujk2JbZgKvmSRQgbF5NBxc_u9FIwqTAloTt80yurRJUCeXD1itQt02CCEeOFCBspvPD4uX1_TccJwCcSC9lc02a4efsAGxmR6_8Vyi6SVrcya15zmqhtGuX1hhBWBEFPdUxrKpqe1qJGo8P6Cm2B93-yGlCF6xMZsyGCIpDHpF5EB80rNJwDwiEeNR3H_EgTFvWffsho5GVgQojlm32oO4D-C4xMEt5aN7Rexl772LhYQHp4L0bd0rZN6shWSs_fKDOa4z-ynFqd_g0C9hpLdJYFbPp7VpRh11lf4Ob8exl0q2s6briScvdll_UFCn1m1U4J8cKwWLa-ZVBDr5ApRW-KUbrFPm0mrvApYQdhJBwj-jq6Erc9L8LMGcK7Y8W41NPN6Fim98g95Wk8AQwGYn6g_RJ1APjNwRfOyCKuTda-tvYY8WbtGv8HRUbr3i_Rtk3DOJjWBq1ksyu7wuYFU07McSlmDV7etQXi9APsd4y0vpUhfkOfAXXAx8Ouh2LdDWdWYdaNz293yd6VGNy7qAtjFy73SrOeo9ZuYbgD-im7kdsPtkjf-02Cgq_Maugd9gMGefDQ6diWBQBGFtcSyhIMf6udWtOqUckH_Q=w750-h563-no
We all look particulary wet in this picture!

Despite the rain, we had a great time too! The no lines part was the best!
It was great company for sure.

Yup! Serious case of FOMO going on! I think the girls were somewhat surprised that I knew Su Lynn!
You made up for it in May!

Wow-their pose looks like it should be happy but their faces do not!
This is the faces of 2 very tired girls who some how managed to apease us with the photo.

Awesome that the girls hit it off so well.
They really did! Gwen and Casey text each other now. And we have 2 meals planned with them for our August trip.

Do you think the kids were grabbing them? When we got off of Buzz, my girls all wanted to tap their MBs to get our photo so I'd end up with at least 3 of each of our ride photos plus a couple random people for good measure.
Or perhaps my grown male child...

What a fun time at the event with everyone! Looks so empty!
It really was, and I do think it was because of the rain, some people just decided to not come.

I do not envy you. At least I only had one to contend with!!
It was rough getting us there for sure! But at least they all brightened there moods once we were there.

They really did get along great. So great we may have extended our vacation to spend more time with you guys :D
YEAH!!!!

Also it totally looks like Gwen is doing the Marty Moose!
She does, doesn't she! Of course, she has no idea what that is.

Oh poor thing. I didn't realize she disliked this so much.
This past trip she has learned how to deal with the first part of the ride. She HATES Haunted Mansion more. And I give them each one ride they can veto.

If I'm reading Caseys eyes right I think she is actually making a face of sorts you just can't see her mouth. Her "serious" look = squinty eyes
good to know!

If by really nice you mean, water logged and soaked with frizzy hair. Then yes, it is really nice.
True, but I think we look pretty good considering...

e mountain either. Thought we called it quits before we even did. I pay so much attention
It is literally why I snap photos of so many things!

Don't think I told you but when we got off the monorail at Poly they actually had the entrance locked up already. We had to try and get a custodians attention to let us in. Jason ended up giving Casey a piggy back ride the whole mile back to shades and screwed his back up for the rest of the trip.
OMG! What would they lock it before they stopped running the monorail! Did you get on the monorail after us? You got off at the Poly or the TTC?

I got stuck here and evacuated on my solo trip in 2017...and i joked that OF COURSE I got stuck by the snoring bear after being away from my snoring husband for a few days :rotfl:
It's a fun little drop from here!!
Ha! Typical trade one snoring hubby for another.

Ugh, this frustrates me so much.
I think they had kids with them too. I felt bad for the person who probably spent alot of time planning the trip and had rude ungrateful family members annoying them.

Their arms say excited, their faces not so much. So cute, regardless!
Pretty much. They were def humoring us with the picture. But I can see in there eyes how tired they are.

Ick! I know, I always think the same thing. :scared:
I guess you could say that about most of disney but the amount of little kids makes it worse to me..

What a nice treat at the end of a long day to be so close to your room.
It was really nice!

Wow! What a great event - despite the rain - but it seemed like at least the rain kept the crowds extra light :thumbsup2
It really did keep the crowds down I def think it would have been busier.

That is a tiny portion. The last time we were there we asked for seconds. I love that stuff. I recreated it at home and it was yummy. Actually I might make some for the 4th.
Oh, I might have to look that up! Is it hard?

I can't believe I'm actually excited to pay for Disney +, I didn't think we would subscribe at first but I'm excited about a lot of the show
They are def doing it right, all the new programming will def sway some folks to get the service. Clearly we will be.

I'm anxious to read about your final move, as it was your original triple stay report that inspired our upcoming split stay.
Spoiler: It was fine. It was harder packing up the second time, and I def think I want to only do a split stay not a triple. We found out that they transfer the bags around 11:00-12:00 (I think) which is good to know. And I really think the hardest part is that you are without a home for a day. So, if you want to go back early, you might not be able to. But again I think with just a split stay, it isn't that bad.

For two people the rooms are awesome but definitely not for more than two! Which honestly surprises me for how much families pay to buy into DVC but oh well. At least you found out before buying in if you ever considered it!
I was curious to see how we would like it. And it def kind of solidfied that the studios are meh for us. It doesn't really work for us.

just wanted to pop in and say hi! I’ve been reading your report for the last week or so and just got caught up. What an amazing trip you have had so far and I can’t wait to hear about the rest of it.
WELCOME!!!! Thanks for reading along!!! It was a great trip!

Gwen seems to get Hangry a lot @ Disney.
She does! I think it is because she is so picky, she just eats less in general.

This does not look like the normal salad at all.
I sadly think it is the new normal salad. Boo.

I can't believe how empty the park was. What a great night with fellow Disers
It was a great night. Great company, crappy weather, but still a fun night!

OMG! What would they lock it before they stopped running the monorail! Did you get on the monorail after us? You got off at the Poly or the TTC?
I'm pretty sure we were in ahead of you and we got off at the Poly. The sliding glass door to get in the resort was locked. I'm guessing someone didn't know the party was still going on :confused3 There were 6 or 8 of us in total trying to get in. Thankfully someone was cleaning the floors near by and we were able to get his at

Andi is not a fan of the sofa beds at the Studios either! In January, we are renting points at OKW, the studio has 2 queen beds!
The Poly room does look nice!
What a fun event at MK, it looks like everyone was enjoying themselves. The low crowds is a definite plus!!

There were 6 or 8 of us in total trying to get in. Thankfully someone was cleaning the floors near by and we were able to get his at
Oh lordy. I mean waht would ou have done if that person wasn't there? I guess another monorail would have come by eventually.

Andi is not a fan of the sofa beds at the Studios either! In January, we are renting points at OKW, the studio has 2 queen beds!
The Poly room does look nice!
You will have to let me know how you like OKW!

Day Five: Morgan's Version

Today was the first best day thing from Tink. Today we found out we were changing hotels to Polineshan. (Morgan's spelling) And that we didn't need to take the bus to EPCOT or Magic Kingdom anymore. SO, we packed up and left for our last bus ride.

Once we were there we had to wait for our first fast pass to strart before we could go on our first ride. After that we searched for the 10 pascals. We found 9 out of 10. We went on a few more rides, then went to the hotel to rest. For dinnerwe went to Ohana, which was very good.

After that we went to the VIP Passholder event. There we met Casey. She is eight. With Casey, we went on it's a Small World, Big Thunder Mountain twice, Pirates of the Carabean, and Space Mountain. Oh, and also Buzz. After all those rides Casey had to leave. And we were all tired so we left. We took the mono rail back.

Hello Everyone! Happy 4th of July!!! I hope everyone has some good plans for the day. We are headed to the pool later and to friends for a BBQ in the evening.

I am going to try and keep this trip report going, as I really want to finish up this trip before we head to Disney in August. As I also still have our Quick May Trip to do as well!

Day Six: Rest Day but first Breakfast!

Today, we took it slow to get moving, after the long night, we all def needed it. We all rested in bed and the girls watched some tv. But eventually we did have to get up for breakfast.

Tinkerbell's Gifts
Tink was prepared to day for a swim day with bathing suits for the girls to wear today.

Waking Up
There was some serious bed head going on this morning!

Untitled
Here was our "cheat sheet" for today. We were trying to keep the day open. Which all week, they had been forcasting for rain all day today but thankfully, that didn't turn out to be the case.

I had made us a breakfast reservation for this morning. I figured we would need to eat breakfast and it would be easy enough to get to Kona since we were right there. Plus at this time of year, the pools didn't open till 10:00, so I figured we had time. I think we had a 9AM reservation but last night Andy suggested we push it back a bit. I was able to push it back till 9:30.

So, I dragged everyone down at 9:30 for breakfast.
Lobby Ceiling
We checked in and maybe waited a few mintues to be seated.

I ordered a Pressed Pot of Coffee and Andy ordered an Iced Coffee.
Freshly Brewed Joffrey's Coffee® Hawaiian Kona Maragogype Press Pot (Serves Two)
Pressed Pot of Coffee

Untitled
Andy's Iced Coffee, I bevieve was hot coffee that they put over ice, which is always not great. But he really doesn't like hot coffee, so he makes do. And I think we ended up with 2 glasses of Liliko juice.

I had ordered an Liliko Juice for Morgan to try. And Gwen I believe ordered Chocolate Milk.
Liliko'i Juice
Orange, Passion Fruit, and Guava blend
I think Morgan didn't want to try it and resisted but eventually tried it and liked it.

I also ordered the Mimosa Flight.
Mimosa Flight
Your choice of Three Tropical Juices - Orange, Pineapple, Cranberry, Pink Grapefruit, or Liliko'i
Liquid Diet
I went with Grapefruit, Liliko'i and pineapple juice.

I really liked the pineapple and Liliko juice versions. The grapefruit was good as well, just more "normal" Do you think I had enough liquid?

We ordered our food and it took FOREVER for it to come out. I believe a couple sat down next to us ordered and got there food before us. From the time stamps on my photos, we got our drinks at 9:45 and then our food didn't come out for a full half hour later, at 10:15!

It didn't help that Morgan and Gwen were getting antsy to go swim as well.

Gwen ordered the Kids French Toast:
Minnie's French Toast

sprinkled in Cinnamon Sugar—it’s almost as sweet as our Minnie. Served with choice of one (1) side item: Bacon, Sausage, or Fruit Cup and choice of one (1) Beverage: Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
Gwen's French Toast
As you can see she went with bacon as her side. And from this photo, looks like she went with good old plain regular milk not chocolate. She liked this, and ate all of it. It was a kids french toast, nothing special.

Morgan I believe Ordered the Adult Eggs platter:
Polynesian Egg Platter

Two Eggs-Any Style with fresh Fruit Poke, Bakery-fresh Muffin, and Home-fried Potatoes with your choice of Spiced Ham, Bacon, or Sausage
Morgan's Scrambled Eggs
When ordering she was all excitied that the muffin was well, a sweet muffin, turns out it was a biscuit. She was slightly disapointed but I think she got some jelly for it and still ate it. this was your standard breakfast plate of food, but Morgan inhaled the eggs. So I am guessing they were good.

Andy isn't a big breakfast eater, so we decided to split two things.

First was the Smoked Salmon that was on the appatizers portion of the menu.
Spice-rubbed Salmon Plate
with Pan-Asian Accompaniments
Smoked Salmon
This was AMAZING!!!! If you like smoked salmon, def get this!!!! It was so good, and nice and light.

Salmon
Here is a look at the Smoked Salmon roll. It had Seaweed, chives and cream cheese rolled inside. Almost like a backwards sushi roll. And then the yellow square that looked like cheese was actually sweet, I am not sure what that was exactly. Or the white shredded looking cheese either. But it was all really good! There was also some pickled onions to add to your bites as well.

We also ordered the Eggs Benedict:
Seven Seas Samoan
Poached Eggs with Citrus Hollandaise Sauce on Pulled Pork and Turkey Hash with Mustard Greens and Tomatoes tossed in a Citrus Vinaigrette
Eggs Benedict
I love eggs benedict and this didn't disapoint. Although these were not so amazing that I NEED to go back for them again. I would probably go back for the Smoked Salmon. I also remember this differently, but that was MANY years ago. The Hollandaise Sauce was very light and heavy on the citrus flavor, which I could have done with out. The Pulled Pork and turkey has was really nice, and kind of nice to not have the English Muffin bottom, which I sometimes find hard to cut through.

Both together were the perfect amount of food for the 2 of us. And it was really good. I just wish the whole meal hadn't taken so long to come out. I had the waiter bring out a to-go cup for my extra pressed pot coffee, we paid and headed out. It was a good meal but the service took way too long! I have heard that this seems to be a reoccuring theme for Kona, which is a shame.

Up Next Pool Time!

Always frustrating when the breakfast takes longer than you had hoped! I'm sure just knowing the pool was open was killing you all haha looks like everything was delicious though! I'll have to keep the smoked salmon in mind for DH when we have breakfast there in September!

I am going to try and keep this trip report going, as I really want to finish up this trip before we head to Disney in August. As I also still have our Quick May Trip to do as well!
I'm trying to do the same thing on mine. We are headed to the beach for a week on Sunday so figure I should be able to get some done then.

Untitled
Here was our "cheat sheet" for today. We were trying to keep the day open. Which all week, they had been forcasting for rain all day today but thankfully, that didn't turn out to be the case.
Love this!!!

Mimosa Flight
Your choice of Three Tropical Juices - Orange, Pineapple, Cranberry, Pink Grapefruit, or Liliko'i
Now that is the right way to start breakfast. Can't go wrong with some booze and breakfast drinks.

Smoked Salmon
This was AMAZING!!!! If you like smoked salmon, def get this!!!! It was so good, and nice and light.
Yum!!! This isn't anything I would ever have ordered and now I must have it. I do love smoked salmon so I'd be interested in their take on it.

Eggs Benedict
I love eggs benedict and this didn't disapoint.
This is right up my alley too. Like Andy breakfast isn't my favorite but I love a benedict. Their old Samoan was so good and I've heard this one isn't quite as good as the original.

I'm trying to do the same thing on mine. We are headed to the beach for a week on Sunday so figure I should be able to get some done then.
Enjoy your beach vacation! I hope you have good weather!

Yum!!! This isn't anything I would ever have ordered and now I must have it. I do love smoked salmon so I'd be interested in their take on it.
It was def a polyanesian twist on it. And now I am crazing it as well.

This is right up my alley too. Like Andy breakfast isn't my favorite but I love a benedict. Their old Samoan was so good and I've heard this one isn't quite as good as the original.
It def wasn't as good. but still good.

That mimosa flight is the way to start a vacation!

Bummer about the slow service at breakfast, but at least it was your rest day. Itching to go to the pool is one thing, but worrying about FP timing would have been even more stressful.

So pretty :cloud9:

And I think we ended up with 2 glasses of Liliko juice.
That stuff is SO good! I had it for the first time last May on my trip to Kona.

I also ordered the Mimosa Flight.
Why didn't I get this myself?! I won't make that mistake again :laughing:;)

Do you think I had enough liquid?
:laughing:

Sounds like quite the lengthy meal for breakfast! And I'm sure the girls were anxious to get through breakfast so they could swim. Your meals did sound yummy though - I went with the Tonga toast when I was there and it was heavenly, but I'd be interested in trying one of those next time :thumbsup2

Day Six: Swimming

So, after breakfast, we headed back to the room to change and head to the pool.

The weather today was to be the worst all week. But thankfully, the weather turned out to be fairly nice.

Untitled
It started off like this, but quickly the sun came out.

Untitled
Gwen was SUPER excitied about her new bathing suit.

Untitled
Morgan liked hers as well, and I took a sigh of relief, I was afraid it wasn't going to fit her. She has been growing for fast these days, sometimes I can't keep up!

Untitled
The girls took to the slide first!

Untitled

Untitled
The girls were super excitied to be in the Volcano Pool.

At one point, they had a swimming buddy...
Untitled

After I snapped a few photos, Andy and I got in the water with the girls as well. We swam till lunch time, and I ran into Capt'n Cooks to get us something for lunch. We decided to split 2 flat bread pizzas between the 4 of us.

While I was inside ordering, some came up to me and said I reconize you. And I TOTALLY didn't realize she was talking to me! She said it again, and I realized she was in fact talking to me. Turns out she reads here on the dis and reconized me from my trip reports! I was so thrown off by it, I didn't even know what to say! And I feel terrible, as I didn't ask her name or anything. I do remember that she said she had just gotten in. So, If you are who I met that day, please let me know who you are!!! It was so surreal! It was great to meet you!!!!!

I brought the food back to the table and the girls my story and of course Gwen thought it was amazing! Ha! I was so thrown off, I took zero pictures of the food.

After they girls ate, Morgan wanted to get a Dole Whip, so we walked over and ordered her one.
Untitled
She was very happy with her dole whip!

Untitled

After lunch everyone got back in the pool. Andy and I wanted to recreate a family photo from our very first trip to disney.

Here is the photo from our very first visit:
Our First Visit to the Poly

And this trip:
Untitled
It took awhile to find someone to snap the photo but we got it.

While the girls swam some more, Andy and I grabbed a drink from the pool bar.
Untitled
My terrible attempt at a artsy photo...

Untitled
Andy got a beer of some sort and I got the Mojito. Which was just ok.

Untitled
We had a nice day swimming in the pool. But we needed to get out of the sun. We headed back to the room to change and relax inside for a bit. And decide what to do this evening!

Up Next Evening Fun!

Day Six: Disney Springs

So, I had really wanted to go and check out Trader Sam's but the girls weren't super into it. Andy really wanted to go to Disney Springs, so I caved and we decided to go to Disney Springs.

We showered and got ready to head out. We managed to get to the bus stop right as a Disney Springs bus was pulling in! Perfect timing.

It did start to sprinkle while we were on the bus. And we did NOT bring any rain gear of any sort. Oh well. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad when we got to Disney Springs.

First stop was the World of Disney for some shopping!

Untitled

I love the snack themed line right now.
Untitled

I am a sucker for just about all of it! Although, the shirt I wanted they didn't have in my size. And I have to say, I really like the new layout of the store. I used to feel so paniced when we would go in there that I would lose the girls. But the more open layout makes it much easier to keep an eye on them!

Morgan and Gwen both did a FULL lap of the store before they decided on there purchases!

Gwen ended up with a Piglet Plush and Morgan decided she wanted to add to her long tail plush collection with a Meeko plush. I believe Andy ended up with a shirt as well. I took Gwen to the bathroom while Andy and Morgan paid.

And then it was time for dinner! We decided to split up, with me taking the girls to get Pizza at Blaze and Andy & I a burger from D'lux Burger. And Andy wanted to grab drinks from the takeout window at Homecomin'. By now it was raining harder, so we tried to take cover under the awnings from store to store.

Untitled
There wasn't too many people in Blaze and the girls decided on pizza, Morgan sausage and Gwen Bacon! And I had them split a drink. Well, they couldn't decide what drink to get and were of course arguing about it. I was about to get back in line to get another cup so they didn't have to share. And a very nice CM came over and just handed me another cup. He said, I have a brother and I understand. Ha! It was super nice!

Gwen decided on Mango Fresca Juice/Water and Morgan got Strawberry Fresca with Lemonade mixed in. We got the girls pizza's to go and we darted across the way to D'Lux Burger to sit at the outside seating.

Untitled
Here is Morgan's Sausage Pizza. It was really good but I think she only ate half of it.

Andy ordered us the Southern Burger to split along with an order of fries.
Untitled

Untitled
This was really good and it was a perfect size to split between the two of us. Andy also got dipping sauces, Garlic Ranch, Buffalo, & Chiptole. I forget which I liked the best but they were all good.

Andy ran over to get us drinks from Homecomin' but they were having a private party and were totally closed! Which was super sad! I think Andy wanted to come to DS just for the moonshine.

While we ate, the rain had finally slowed down. So, after we finished, we decided to make our way to Goofy's Candy Shop to make your own treats. I suggested a pit stop at Wine Bar George since we didn't get our drink from Homecomin'.

Untitled
I ordered a Frose and it was so good! I had asked the lady if they used a mix or not and she said DEF NOT. And it was def better than the frose I had at the pool bar last trip.

Andy ordered the Strawberry Cider:
Untitled
He liked it, it was no moonshine but what can you do.

We took our drinks to go and kept walking towards Goofys'. we wanted to try and get back to the hotel before it started raining again.

Untitled
The goodies in here always look so good. I really wanted all of them!

Untitled

But we were here for the make your own creations...

Untitled
Morgan went with a Carmel Apple, with Dark Chocolate, Butterfingers and Cinnamon.

Untitled

Untitled
Gwen went with a Rice Krispee Treat with Milk Chocolte and Oreo

Untitled

And then Andy and I always split one. (and I always get to pick!)
Untitled
Another Rice Krispee Treat with Milk Chocolate with Butterfinger and mini m&ms.

I love the butterfinger topping on it. So good!!! But this time it was really thick!

Untitled
We took our goodies to go. And we "meanly" made Morgan and Gwen wait till we got back to the room to eat the snacks. And since we were at the end where you pick up ride shares, we grabbed a lyft home. We got a minivan and the lady had Malificent playing in the car.

I wanted to stop in the gift shop when we got back. So, Andy and the girls walked back while I took a quick look around. I had wanted a mug with the poly on it, but it was a GIANT mug. So I passed on it. So, instead...

I went outside to Trader Sam's outdoor bar and decided to grap a drink instead. I totally choose my drink based on the cup that came with it. I chatted with the bar tenders about which one to get, and the one guy was saying that he had all of them and uses none of them for drinks.

I decided on the Uh-Oa!
Uh-Oa!
Myers’s Original Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Orange, Passion Fruit, Guava, Pineapple, and Grapefruit Juices, Falernum, Cinnamon, and fresh Lime Juice. Recommended for Two or more Guests. Served in a souvenir Tiki Bow

Mostly because it was kind of a bigger bowl shape, and I wanted to use it for Guacamole. I paid at the bar outside and the bar tender gave me the 2 glasses of the actual drink. And then I had to take the reciept to the inside bar to claim for cup.

I managed to get inside with 2 plastic cups in my hand. The receptionist took my reciept, split it in half and handed me a bag already packaged up with my glass. I had to take sips out of both glasses from preventing from spilling both. But managed to make it back to the room.

The girls waited for me to eat there treat. We dug in and while we were relaxing, we heard fireworks! I dragged everyone out to see the fireworks.

Untitled
Unfortantly, it was pretty cloudy and it wasn't the best view. But we watched from the one peak, that they clearly set up for watching fireworks and then headed back to the room. Andy and finished the Uh-Oa drinks watching the fireworks. And I will say that I did NOT like the drink. I didn't waste it, but it wasn't a drink I would order again.

But I love my guacamole container, though!

We watched a little tv in the room and then called it a night.

Up Next more swimming, another room transfer and some Magic Kingdom fun!

Last edited:
So, after breakfast, we headed back to the room to change and head to the pool.
The pool looked like so much fun! I bet the girls had a blast on the slide.

While I was inside ordering, some came up to me and said I reconize you.
Wow! You're a Dis celebrity :thumbsup2 How cool!

After lunch everyone got back in the pool. Andy and I wanted to recreate a family photo from our very first trip to disney.
Aww that was such a great idea - both pictures are awesome :goodvibes

The goodies in here always look so good. I really wanted all of them!
Me too! It's always so hard to pick just one!

I had wanted a mug with the poly on it, but it was a GIANT mug. So I passed on it. So, instead...

I went outside to Trader Sam's outdoor bar and decided to grap a drink instead.
I think that's a good consolation prize ;) Only too bad the drink wasn't that great.

Today was the first best day thing from Tink. Today we found out we were changing hotels to Polineshan. (Morgan's spelling) And that we didn't need to take the bus to EPCOT or Magic Kingdom anymore. SO, we packed up and left for our last bus ride.

Sounds like she liked the Poly move.

But eventually we did have to get up for breakfast.

Still gotta eat even on vacation.

I really liked the pineapple and Liliko juice versions. The grapefruit was good as well, just more "normal" Do you think I had enough liquid?

This sounds so good. I think I would like the Liliko juice version.

Both together were the perfect amount of food for the 2 of us. And it was really good. I just wish the whole meal hadn't taken so long to come out. I had the waiter bring out a to-go cup for my extra pressed pot coffee, we paid and headed out. It was a good meal but the service took way too long! I have heard that this seems to be a reoccuring theme for Kona, which is a shame.

Breakfast sounds good but slow service is never good.

The weather today was to be the worst all week. But thankfully, the weather turned out to be fairly nice.

Sounds like you got some pixie dust.

Gwen was SUPER excitied about her new bathing suit.

She looks super cute too.

Morgan liked hers as well, and I took a sigh of relief, I was afraid it wasn't going to fit her. She has been growing for fast these days, sometimes I can't keep up!

It's so hard to please girls of this age. I'm really glad she like it cause it looks great on her.

While I was inside ordering, some came up to me and said I reconize you. And I TOTALLY didn't realize she was talking to me! She said it again, and I realized she was in fact talking to me. Turns out she reads here on the dis and reconized me from my trip reports! I was so thrown off by it, I didn't even know what to say! And I feel terrible, as I didn't ask her name or anything. I do remember that she said she had just gotten in. So, If you are who I met that day, please let me know who you are!!! It was so surreal! It was great to meet you!!!!!

How cool. I was recognized once at Danielle's Nutcracker practice years ago but never in Disney. Dis meets are the best.

She was very happy with her dole whip!

I would be too. I love Dole Whips.

And this trip:

Great recreation!

We had a nice day swimming in the pool. But we needed to get out of the sun. We headed back to the room to change and relax inside for a bit. And decide what to do this evening!

Perfect relaxing day.

Andy really wanted to go to Disney Springs, so I caved and we decided to go to Disney Springs.

It's not a trip to DW without going to DS according to my DH.

I am a sucker for just about all of it! Although, the shirt I wanted they didn't have in my size. And I have to say, I really like the new layout of the store. I used to feel so paniced when we would go in there that I would lose the girls. But the more open layout makes it much easier to keep an eye on them!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new store layout.

I was about to get back in line to get another cup so they didn't have to share. And a very nice CM came over and just handed me another cup. He said, I have a brother and I understand. Ha! It was super nice!

More Pixie dust.

Morgan went with a Carmel Apple, with Dark Chocolate, Butterfingers and Cinnamon.

This sounds really good.

Gwen went with a Rice Krispee Treat with Milk Chocolte and Oreo

Another winner.

And then Andy and I always split one. (and I always get to pick!)

Of course you should always pick.

I totally choose my drink based on the cup that came with it.

Perfectly rational.

I had to take sips out of both glasses from preventing from spilling both. But managed to make it back to the room.

Oh the sacrifices you have to make.

But I love my guacamole container, though!

Do you have a picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!