A Tipsy Tenth Dining Adventure - Completed 9/28

kastoney

Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm
Welcome to what I cannot believe is my 10th Dining Report!!!

For those of you unfamiliar with us please let me introduce you to me and my very well-mannered family.
377078197.jpeg
That’s me, Kari, on left along with my husband, Jason, and our daughter Casey. We are Washingtonians and Disney World veterans traveling once or twice a year since Casey was two.

For those of you who have followed along on our nine previous adventures you know the pictures above are lies, all lies, because 9 out of 10 of our pictures are more like this.
377862063.jpeg

We are a small but mighty Disney foodie family who takes our meals and foodography very, very seriously.

P1000475.jpg

Speaking of serious, this is vacation after all and it wouldn’t be one of our dining reports without some tipsy adventures.

P1000587.jpg

P1000701.jpg
'
This trip marked a milestone as our very mild-mannered Casey turned 8 the day we left and celebrate the whole week she did.

She even completed her first RunDisney 5K.
374303458.jpeg

Also joining us was my best friend D, who was back for her 2nd Disney go around, and her high school friend whose name also starts with D, so we’ll go with D2.

This was D2’s first time in Disney and despite having a bad cold she did enjoy it.

To wet your appetite this report will include lots of signature dining, plenty of table services, a rare counter service or two, a few DisMeets, and of course copious amounts of this…

P1000487 5.36.58 PM.jpg

So sit back, pour yourself your preferred adult beverage, and join me in very tipsy 10th dining report.
376725580.jpeg

Table of Contents

Day 1, February 21st
Evergreen's (Shades of Green)

Day 2, February 22nd
Princess 5k
The Plaza
Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue

Day 3, February 23rd
Nomad's Lounge
Sanaa

Day 4, February 24th
Grand Floridian Cafe

Raglan Road

Day 5, February 25th
Festival of the Arts

Jiko - Tipsy Notes
Jiko - Translation

Day 6 , February 26th
Magic Kingdom Snacks
California Grill

Day 7, February 27th
D-Luxe Burger
Satuli Canteen
Nomads Lounge

Day 8, February 28th
Liberty Tree Tavern
Jock Lindsey's
Morimoto Asia

Day 9, March 1st
Hollywood Brown Derby

Via Napoli
Ample Hills Creamery

Day 10, March 2nd
Yak and Yeti
Restaurantosaurus Lounge

A Tipsy Tenth Reflection

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!