A Thank You To The World Showcase International Cast Members

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
If there happens to be any International Cast Members,who work at their World Showcase pavilion,here on The DIS,I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how MUCH you add to my "holidays" at Walt Disney World.:) I LOVE your accents,your enthusiasm,your friendliness,your helpfullness,etc.I know that,considering you are away from home for an entire year in a foreign country,you must get homesick,etc. at times.I LOVE all Walt Disney World Cast Members and think they are all top-notch,but I HAVE to admit you are my favorite Cast Members.:) I love learning about your Countries' histories,food,customs,etc.,even though sometimes I can't understand you that good,nor you me!:)Thank you Mexico,Norway,China,Germany,Italy,Japan,Morocco,France,United Kingdom and Canada for sharing some of your finest young people with Walt Disney World.Thank you Cast Members for truly bringing the "World" to World Showcase.I believe Walt Disney would be very proud of you.:)

I just returned from another vacation to WDW and once again the WS Cast was a highlight of my trip.The Holiday tag to IllumiNations featuring the WS Pavilions is so touching.Thanks again to all of the WS Cast for being a VERY special part of WDW.:)

They dont have accents, YOU DO!!!! :lmao: :goodvibes

I agree, I love walking thru WS and hearing all the different accents / languages etc etc

I took 2 years of German in high school, and the highlight of my trip to Epcot this past September was getting to chat a bit in the little German I could remember with a German CM. It was so fun (and the bakery there had the best gingerbread cookie!). It was her last day there unfortunately. Hope she is doing well back in Deutschland.

Yes, I had the opportunity to work with many World Showcase CM's when I was a contractor and it was a wonderful experience. I met many very nice people from each country and miss those days.

We have an entire board dedicated to thanking cast members, so I'm going to move this over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter