• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Suite Trip to DL with a Suite at the Disneyland Hotel- Hotel Room/Report- Repost

plutos1fan

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone !

Here is my re-post of my room review for the Disneyland Hotel. I accidentally posted to the wrong forum the first time. I want to post to the report to the right sub-forum. Please read below!

Hello,

My family was lucky enough to stay at the Disneyland Hotel July 19th, 2015 to July 25th, 2015. We stayed in the Fantasyland Tower with a suite! We loved it. Here were some of our initial thoughts on the 2 bedroom suite in the DL Hotel. It was very nicely decorated, with artwork of components of Fantasyland in the middle room connecting the two bedrooms. The kitchen area in the middle room between the bedrooms was small and awkward mainly because the refrigerator door opened to the right but we had to scoot around it to get inside of it. The kitchen area had a small counter and a sink. Also, in the common area between the bedrooms, there was a coffee table and a dining table. There was a flat screen television in the shared common area. The overall size of the common area was smaller than the last time we stayed in a two bedroom suite at the DL Hotel in 2010 but it was still nice and seven people could easily fit in the common room. The common room also had a pull out couch that could sleep two people. The suite gave us a good amount of closet space and we were happy to take advantage of the spacious and multiple closets!

The bedrooms were nice. It housed two queen beds in the rooms. Our favorite feature of the bedrooms themselves was the magical and amazing wood headboards! We loved the little extra pixie dust the headboard added to our room during the day and nighttime. The rooms also had a flat screen television in them. A desk and mirror were also available in the rooms. A beautiful piece of artwork was on a wall in the bedrooms. In the bedroom I stayed in it was a good size black and white picture of Walt in front of the backside Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Our family also really liked the carpet in the entire suite. The carpet was very beautiful and if we looked closely it had hidden Mickey's in it, The bedrooms were also a good place to watch the fireworks without the music that people hear within the park.

The two bedroom suite had one full bathroom in each bedroom and then a half bath in the common area. The full bathroom that I used had a picture of a Dumbo vehicle from the Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride. The full bathroom had a tub, one sink and a toilet with a separate door for extra privacy once you entered the bathroom area.

The maid service was all right but not stellar. The room was generally clean but there were things that were left in the suite that could have been cleaned better.

Overall, we loved staying at the Disneyland Hotel again and would do it again if we had the chance. I can honestly say that staying at the Disneyland Hotel Suite was so much fun and it was the cherry on top to our Disneyland’s 60th Diamond celebration trip! I hope you enjoyed reading my report. Let me know if you have any questions! Have a magical day!

Thank you for this! i just posted asking for some more info on the DLH suites vs. stand rooms! This was helpful. Im glad you had a good time, and that the hotel stay was so good!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter