A Solo WDW Adventure: New Experiences, Repeat Highlights, & More! Oct. 2-9, 2017! *COMPLETED 12/20*

Ok everyone...My trip has been made!

I have finally met Timon!!!

I'm now at the Magic Kingdom getting ready for a great Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tonight!

The weather so far has been the best I have experienced in a long time! In the 80's with the humidity not very high. At night, it has been in the low 70's. It has also been pretty windy which has been nice.

Ok everyone...My trip has been made!

I have finally met Timon!!!

I'm now at the Magic Kingdom getting ready for a great Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tonight!

The weather so far has been the best I have experienced in a long time! In the 80's with the humidity not very high. At night, it has been in the low 70's. It has also been pretty windy which has been nice.

CANDY! ::yes::

It's the day I have been waiting for! I am currently on the Backstage Magic Tour! I have been wanting to take this tour for many years.

I get to go in the utilidors today and see so much more that park guests never get to see!

Last edited:
It's the day I have been waiting for! I am currently on the Backstage Magic Tour! I have been wanting to take this tour for many years.

I get to go in the utilidors today and see so much more that park guests never get to see!
Have fun!

Enjoy ! I have done Keys to Kingdom twice. So cool to be behind the scenes .

I have had one of the best Disney days of my life! The tour was an amazing experience!

After the tour, I went to Disney Springs and said my goodbye to Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba since it is leaving at the end of December.

Currently, I'm at Magic Kingdom which is very busy!

Thank you to everyone who voted on my poll. With 100% of the vote, I will hopefully be able to see Disney Movie Magic and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular! I say "hopefully," because my weather app is saying heavy rain tomorrow with the rain lasting from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m. the next day.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day at Walt Disney World. :D

Well the rain has been coming down most of the morning so far. I am in DHS which has been nice since mostly everything is indoors.

Did anyone know that Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular has a "rain show?" I never knew that so I'm interested to see how it compares to the "normal" show.

I will be heading to EPCOT for a rainy Food & Wine Festival after this. I will also be eating at my favorite restaurant on WDW property tonight. Then after that, I will hopefully get to see the show all of you voted on.

Today is potentially my final day at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. If there is anything you would like me to try (excluding alcohol), please let me know. I'll do my best to try any food items that you are wondering about.

I'm probably going to make some of you mad by this statement...I LOVE the Food & Wine Festival, and I also DISLIKE the Food & Wine Festival.

At least I have the Voices of Liberty to make me happy for the rest of the afternoon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter