A Solo Trip: Is It Spring Or Winter? Feb. 25-Mar. 3, 2018! *COMPLETED 6/9/18*

Sounds like a perfect last day spent at AK and of course a side trip to Epcot. I always like to do a few of my favorites on my last day before heading home!

Sounds like a perfect last day spent at AK and of course a side trip to Epcot. I always like to do a few of my favorites on my last day before heading home!
AK is always my last day for that reason. It is my favorite park, and all of my favorite attractions are there. The Voices of Liberty are literally my favorite thing to do at WDW though, so that was an easy decision for me to go over there to see them after a nice afternoon in AK.

All-Star Music Overview!

Here is my overview of the resort I stayed at for this trip which was All-Star Music. All-Star Music is my favorite All-Star Resort with the main reason being that I’m a musician. For that reason, I will say that I really enjoy the theming of this resort.

My room:

I would have a standard room with two double beds.

Here is the table and chairs in the room:

There are two lamps above each bed. There is also an end table between both beds.

I love this picture from Fantasia in the room!

There was a T.V. in the room, three good size drawers, and a refrigerator.

The wallpaper that lined the ceiling of the room. I really liked it with all of the music symbols.

There was a clothes hanger in the room.

The restroom was decently sized with a bathtub and a shower.

There was a decent sized sink area with a mirror. This also acted as a closet. There is also a safe in this area.

Resort Area:

I would stay in the Broadway Section of All-Star Music which I was ecstatic about since I love Broadway shows! Disney really advertised all of their shows in this section by showing all of the posters for their shows and they also played the music from the shows. They also made you feel like you were in New York City in a way with little touches.

Rest of the Resort Theming:

The Western section is themed really well.

There is a nice Rock N’ Roll Section.

In the Jazz section, I really like this theme since I’m a saxophone player.

There was a nice fountain that split the two Jazz Sections.

This is the biggest drum set I have ever seen!

The other end of the Jazz Section had a trumpet player.

Here is the Tropical themed area of the resort.

I really liked how they designed this area that looked like a marimba.

Here is the main pool:

Overall, I enjoyed All-Star Music. I would choose this resort over any of the others, but I haven’t stayed at All-Star Movies yet. So, I might give that one a try if I ever get a chance. If I was to choose between Sports and Music, I would definitely choose All-Star Music.

My conclusion of this trip report will be posted in a couple days. So, stay tuned for that! :)

Conclusion!

Hello everyone and welcome to the conclusion of this trip report! I really had a great time sharing all of my experiences on this trip with all of you, and I hope that you enjoyed following along on this awesome solo trip that I experienced. Before I officially end my trip report, I would like to tell you all of the highlights of this trip that I experienced.

HIGHLIGHTS:

My first highlight is being successful at racing from one park to another…TWICE…within 45 minutes just to see two nighttime shows in one night!

Another highlight of this trip was getting together with a fellow DISer on several occasions thought the trip. @Lesley Wake and I would attend the Disney After Hours, we would also experience the Void (Star Wars VR Experience) and some of the Flower and Garden Festival.

Getting to hear many performances of the Voices of Liberty is always a big highlight of any of my trips to Walt Disney World.

It was great to experience the start of my favorite EPCOT festival, the Flower and Garden Festival!

It was really cool to finally experience the Caring For Giants Tour.

Another highlight was getting to experience my first Spring Training Baseball game. The Atlanta Braves went up against the New York Mets at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

It was also really cool to finally experience being an extra in the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

As a musician, having the experience of getting to see the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors was AWESOME! They were incredible!

Getting to see the Festival of the Lion King several times is always a highlight of my trip to Walt Disney World.

Now, the biggest highlight of this trip was getting to experience a private Jungle Cruise with @Lesley Wake during the Disney After Hours event! It was one of the best 10 minutes I have ever spent inside a Disney Theme Park! If you would like to see the full video of this experience, make sure you check out my update that can be found in this trip report.

I was very fortunate to not really have any negatives on this trip. Not anything major to the point it made me upset. This was one of the best trips to Walt Disney World I have ever had, and I don’t say that lightly. This trip was so much fun, and I can’t wait for my next trip to Walt Disney World!

CONCLUSION:

So, this will now conclude this trip report. I would like to thank each and every one of you for following along on this trip report! It means a lot to have dedicated readers following along, and I hope I have been a big help with planning any of your future trips to Walt Disney World.

If you have any questions about this trip, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Aulani, feel free to message me at any time. I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

So, in the words of Mickey Mouse…”See Ya’ Real Soon!”

If you would like to follow along on one of my other trip reports, I currently have updates going on my Disneyland trip report…

When Pixar Invades the Disneyland Resort!

Just click the title above if you would like to go to that trip report.

I hope to see many of you following along on that trip report. Also, keep your eye out for another Walt Disney World trip report announcement coming in a couple weeks!

Another highlight of this trip was getting together with a fellow DISer on several occasions thought the trip. @Lesley Wake and I would attend the Disney After Hours, we would also experience the Void (Star Wars VR Experience) and some of the Flower and Garden Festival.
It was certainly fun getting to hang with you again! I love all my disfriends, but I think I've spent the most face time with you!

It was certainly fun getting to hang with you again! I love all my disfriends, but I think I've spent the most face time with you!
It's been great getting to meet so many people from this community including you. I definitely enjoyed not being "solo" the entire time on this trip. Thank you for joining me on some incredible experiences! I'm sure we will see each other again! :)

Announcing my next Trip Report!!!

Hello everyone! I have another trip to Walt Disney World quickly approaching and my next trip report has just gone live! I hope all of you will join me on my next Disney adventure!

To get to my next trip report, click the title below:

A Solo Trip: The Heartbeat of Freedom!

I look forward to seeing many of you following along on my next Disney adventure! :)

Side note…Look up the "Voices of Liberty Battle Hymn of the Republic Echo” if you ever get a chance. They do a special version of this song on the 4th of July only. I’m not going to give anything away, but I get chills every time I hear it. I have only heard this particular version of the song once, and it was amazing!!!
I went and looked that up--so cool! Brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for suggesting that!

I am enjoying your trip report!

Thank you for posting this! I looked this event up online and it didn't list all of the attractions. :)

My Attraction Total: (14 total)
Meet Mickey
Peoplemover
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain
Barnstormer x2

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Winnie The Pooh
Mad Tea Party
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad x2
Splash Mountain
Jungle Cruise

14 rides! That's awesome!!! I think this event would be totally worth it! Is this something they do every year? I am curious if they will do it again next year because we are moving to FL and I am trying to figure out if I need to make one of the dates in August work for us or if we can wait and do it next year.

I am enjoying your trip report!

Thank you for posting this! I looked this event up online and it didn't list all of the attractions. :)

14 rides! That's awesome!!! I think this event would be totally worth it! Is this something they do every year? I am curious if they will do it again next year because we are moving to FL and I am trying to figure out if I need to make one of the dates in August work for us or if we can wait and do it next year.
- Thank you!!!

- You are welcome! Pretty much the entire Magic Kingdom is open despite a few rides depending on refurbishments and other reasons.

- This is the first year they are doing it more consistent so it’s hard to tell at this point. I am actually at WDW right now and have this event booked for later this trip if you would like to follow for a more current update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter