A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

why is there a 1" top and 1/2" on each side? doesnt it make it look tacky with a 1/2" on each side of blank space?

The top needs to be bound and that's just the margin. If you want it cut exactly on the color you could always have them cut there. The binding at the top though would eat into the image. You can tell them where to cut where you like. I like having a edge around mine. Here's a pic of the final product
photo.php

Last edited:

I haven't been around much, but I've just updated my DISign links (moved from photobucket to Google Photos).

You'll find autograph cards and pages for all of the latest characters that are currently meeting in the parks.

My DISign thread

Evan

Can anyone make me a Nolan’s autograph book cover? He loves Mickey and Goofy but any of the existing ones would be awesome.

Also if anyone minds.. an Ava one with Minnie Mouse.

Thank you.

We have my daughters make a wish trip coming up.....I’m scrambling to finish our autograph books. I feel like I have way too many pages :( is there a list of characters for 2019? I hate to be redundant but I’m new to this forum and I’ve tried to look for a while now. I guess I’m not very savvy when it comes to chat places lol. I apologize. I’ve already ordered back up books just in case I can’t get these finished in time. Im down to days guys. Days. I have 6. If anyone has a current list for who I need in these books please send it to mtkrvi06 at gmail. It won’t let me leave a link. Sorry!
Thanks so much in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter