a shave at magic kingdom

peter+lynne

Earning My Ears
i have been to disnet twice now and we are going again in september,one of the things i had allways heard about was getting a shave at the barbers ion main street with a cut throat razor,has anyone done this?any idea if it is still there?and how much it costs?

thanks peter.

The barber's shop is there, but I don't know whether they do shaves, I've only heard/read about haircuts.

I was going to get a shave at the barbers in DLP (I think it's called Dapper Dan's - great name!), it was something my Wife wanted me to do after hereing about it from a guy she works with who always has a shave on his visits.

The shop is great and very authentic, but I did a turnabout and walked out when I took one look at the guy in the seat getting a shave, his face was cut to ribbons. I'm pretty sure this is nothing to do with the barber being poor, because I normally end up like that if I have a wet shave, it as just the sight of the cut throat razor and all the cuts - you can probably tell I'm not very brave.

If you do have a go let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Bilboo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter