Sisters are doing it for themselves...Sept/Oct 2022 trip now!! Update 01/07 The planning continues...

Just found your report. I am also going in Sept but the week after you. Today was my ADR day and I got everything I wanted . This trip I haven’t planned as carefully as I normally I do so I am sure I will be changing some ( especially after FP day ) . I totally get resort switching. I am always looking for the best deal I can find.

Welcome and thanks for reading. Ooh congrats on getting all your ADRs. Haha I’m totally with you with switching though at present with everything that’s going on it’s a relief to be on these boards and to be able to discuss Disney plans.

Reactions: DLo
Trip Update

Hello everyone...hope you’re all having a lovely weekend and keeping safe and well.

So I’ve been discussing our trip with my sister and we’ve both agreed with the current climate and parks still being shut we’re not sure if a) we’ll be able to fly come September and b) if we feel comfortable going whilst everything is still up in the air.

Therefore, I’ve contacted our airline and Disney to find that I can actually reschedule our trip to September/October 2021 with a minor admin fee. We feel more comfortable doing this and although this means waiting a while longer it also means we’ll be there for the 50th anniversary festivities at Magic Kingdom! :cake:

It does mean that this will be the longest I’ve planned for a Disney trip. I am hoping to plan my ADRs, FPs and park days etc but think I want to go with the flow a little bit as well.

Anyways I’m currently watching Lion King and getting through lockdown with exercise, friends and family
:hug:

Hope everyone is keeping well during these unprecedented times

Love Tanz x

That was probably the wisest way to go about trip planning. Hard to go even longer between stretches but I feel like the rest of this year is going to be up in the air! I've accepted, too, that I probably won't be able to fly back to the states until next summer, either.
Hope you've been enjoying this warm weather! It's been very dry and sunny in my part of England.

That was probably the wisest way to go about trip planning. Hard to go even longer between stretches but I feel like the rest of this year is going to be up in the air! I've accepted, too, that I probably won't be able to fly back to the states until next summer, either.
Hope you've been enjoying this warm weather! It's been very dry and sunny in my part of England.

I know, I was getting near to our current trip and it just seemed all up in the air! Although it’s longer to wait hopefully it’ll make the trip even more magical and gives me more time to shop :laughing:

The weather was lovely and I got to enjoy it before it changed yesterday! Hopefully that’s not our summer and we will get some more sun over the coming months. Hope you’re all well and managed to enjoy the weather whilst it lasted.

Hi guys,

Hope you’re all well and keeping safe :)

I just wanted to post that these arrived today and I love them! Can’t wait to wear them when we return to Disney!

5EF0DD50-B937-4A57-A6E6-9136946D4421.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Love Tanz 💕

The planning continues

Hi all and Happy New Year! :cheer2: Apologies for not posting in a while but this trip has been rescheduled so many times now it’s at the stage where is this trip ever going to go ahead?!

I have lost count of the amount of times I’ve rescheduled the trip but luckily the airline company and Disney have been great about rescheduling our trip on numerous occasions.

The plan now is to stay at AKL from 14 September 2022 for 5 nights CL and then AoA for another 5 nights. My sister is still coming with me hence why the second part of the split stay is at AoA at her request. My choice would have been Beach Club so we were close to Epcot for F&W festival.

I can understand why the trip has been rescheduled but it has been slightly frustrating making and cancelling plans for so many years in a row! Fingers crossed this year will be the year our trip gets to go ahead.

Hopefully I’ll update soon with our ADR list.

Love Tanz :wizard:

Hi Tanz!!!
I was perusing the PTR threads, and saw your name and HAD to say hello!! I'm so sorry your plans have had to change so much!! This trip is going to be so worth it, though!! We are planning on going this July for the first time since 2017, and we are SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to read more about your plans!:yay:

Hi Tanz!!!
I was perusing the PTR threads, and saw your name and HAD to say hello!! I'm so sorry your plans have had to change so much!! This trip is going to be so worth it, though!! We are planning on going this July for the first time since 2017, and we are SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to read more about your plans!:yay:

Hi Emma!!
:welcome:
Thanks, I’ve got a good feeling the trip will be worth it though!! Ooh I’m excited for your plans in July. You’ll have to let me know if you’ll have a PTR going so I can read all about your plans as well! :yay:

I am so sorry you guys had to schedule and reschedule so many times, but hopefully, this trip will be for real! I am hoping our November one is the last rescheduling of plans, too lol.

I am so sorry you guys had to schedule and reschedule so many times, but hopefully, this trip will be for real! I am hoping our November one is the last rescheduling of plans, too lol.

:welcome: and thanks, hopefully your November trip will go ahead too. My sister has said if the trip doesn’t go ahead this year she’s not going :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!