A root canal cancelled my trip.

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
I just had to have a root canal and I don't have insurance so I had to pay 900.00 and I need another one too!

So we have decided to post pone our April trip to some time in late September or Early October, What do you think, I have read that those are really good times to go cause the crowds are very lite?????

We always go the Monday after Labor Day and the crowds are minimal. We went this year, and they were a little heavier than usual due to the 50th, but nothing like we expected. We've also gone in October and it was great then, too.

You'll have a great time no matter when you go!

It's a beautiful time to go - great weather and crowds. It's too bad you had to postpone - that's always hard - but you'll really enjoy going then!

We went during the end of September and it was great. Saturday was busy, but the other days were fine.

The weather was great too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter