A really bad day!

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
It was one of those day's that I hated everything about ME! The weight I have put on, the way my clothes fit, the way my hair looked, everything!

I need to snap out of this :(

Inspire me please :)

Ok Kelsie!!!! Snap out of this!!! You can do it. You are beautiful!! YOu are a wonderful person!! You can do and be anything you want!!! We love you!! You are an inspiration to all who come in contact with you!!! You can do this!!!!!!!!!! Get a good night sleep things will look better in the AM you wonderful lady you!!!!

Welcome to the February Yuck Club!

My friend Julie and I were just talking about this today. We vowed never to do deep analysis or judge our reflection in the mirror during the months of Feb and March. Until those two months are over we don't get to beat ourselves up over how we look, feel, or act. If we still feel lousy in April, fine. We can be upset about it then. :D

Sending you good wishes, Kelsie. This too shall pass. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter