"A Real Woman brings out the best in a man" Gidget Thread

jellymanoffspring

I am an Exceptional Mutant..
I LOVED the Gidget movies when I was a kid and I watched "Gidget" today...

Her mom took her over to the crosstitched quote " A real Woman brings out the best in a man" when she was consoling Gidget on her lack of love life...

Another quote that choked me was when Gidget worried about how to make a boy like her...
MOM to Gidget : " well dear that is the good thing about being a girl.. it is all up to the boy"

OMG no wonder I am so messed up!! LOL

Movies poisoned my mind!! :tilt:

I loved the Gidget movies too growing up. My big dream was to be like Gidget and go to Rome and be a tour guide. I was torn between that and being an airline "stewardess".

I hear you snoopy...
We used to have the 4:30 movie on tv each day and I would rush home after school when it was Gidget week!

There was Gidget, Gidget goes Hawaiian, Gidget goes to Rome, Gidget gets Married,
There was one when she was a United Nations interpreter...... i think

Can you name any others?

Yes ...I but I just watched the movies..not the series...

Wasn't Sally Field Gidget in the TV series? Before she was the flying nun?

She was. That was before my time too, but I saw it in rerun.

I also wanted to be Gidget. I loved the movies and the t.v. series. I use to watch the reruns during summer vacation and dream of hanging on the beach and surfing with Moondoggie. :)

I loved Gidget and Gidget Goes Hawaiian, I wanted James Darren to sing to me. :love:

I actually bought myself a copy of Gidget Goes Hawaiian a few years ago! I kept watching for it to show up on tv - it never did but I just had to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter