A rainy kind of vacation but turned into great fun

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My cousin just returned from two weeks at Walt Disney World and according to my aunt this was his daughter's very first trip and they had a very good time but according to my aunt my cousin said it rained but they braved it and had lots of fun. The worst things my cousin encountered there were LONG LONG lines for rides and ordering food there and he disliked that. As for character meet and greets my cousin's daughter met Mickey and Minnie and my cousin had no trouble waiting in line getting to meet Mickey and Minnie and as for rides my cousin got to ride The Living Seas ride and the Remy ride in Epcot with no problems. I can't recall if my cousin did any other meet and greets with characters but my aunt told me my cousin really enjoyed Walt Disney World and hopes to come back soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter