A quick request for those attending our August 11th meet!!

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
We would like to help you guys get carpools together for the ride over to the Contemporary. Could everyone either post here what resort you are staying at or email it to me at MZDavis67@aol.com? We will add that info to the "Who's Coming" section of the website so you can see who is staying at your resort should you need a ride on Saturday!

Thanks!!

We will be staying at the ASMu, but are parking at the Contemporary in the morning and doing the monorail so the car will be there at the end of the evening.

Linda and I will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Got a great cast member rate (whoo-hoo!) :bounce:

and are staying at the Sports 9-19th yippee!!! will be going to dinner before and coming over...

Another All Star Music guest here.
Of course since I am setting up the meet for the All Star Music since there are so many of us there I am sure we can get quite a few car loads from there.

We'll be at Port Orleans, Riverside. We're counting the days!

JudySue and I will be at the Caribbean Beach. We have a "standard" rate for Wednesday night but then switch to the "Annual Passholder" Rate which is a great savings. We will probably have a full-size four-door sedan so we should be able to assist with transportation.

We will be at Boardwalk so that could include YC/BC area too.

ALL-STAR MUSIC from August 8th to 12th.

I had DVC ressies at the BWV, but I ditched those huge Aug. point costs for the ASMu, where I got the 88.00 Disney Club rate for the 8th and the 49/night Annual Passholder rate for the 9th-12th. I'm much happier knowing I'm not using over 1/3 of our yearly point allotment for that Fri-Sat stay at the BWV. That leaves more points for more trips during a lower season!!

I will only have an economy car (I'm going solo this trip), but will take whoever ever will fit in the Dalmatian Mobile!!

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter