A quick message live from the park. Update !!!

sjaakie

DIS Veteran
Its sooooooo magical here and I wish you all could join us.
Yesterday was a very sunny day and today is a bit cloudy but its really not to cold.
The crowds are not to bad so we have a wonderfull stay.:thumbsup2

a3.jpg

The Foundersclub.

kl4.jpg

Anyone interested in pictures of the dinner from Chrismas eve?

Oh yes, please can you show us more pictures of the magic at Christmas Day ??? Thanks :love:

what is your fave atraction so far?. do you like the new parade?

I'm not allowed from my doctor to go in any attraction.

I have just been diagnostic with breastcancer and had my first operation two weeks ago.

Never the less we have a wonderfull time and the magic here makes my forget my worries a litlle bit

Lovely to hear from you, sjaakie. :goodvibes
Anyone interested in pictures of the dinner from Chrismas eve?
Ooh, yes please!! ::yes::
I'm not allowed from my doctor to go in any attraction.

I have just been diagnostic with breastcancer and had my first operation two weeks ago.

Never the less we have a wonderfull time and the magic here makes my forget my worries a litlle bit

You are quite right, spending some time at such a magical place can only do you the world of good. :wizard: Please enjoy the rest of your trip, sending you lots of :grouphug: and pixiedust:

We had dinner in the Foundersclub and my o my it took from half past eigth till 12 in the evening but it was great !!!
Here are the pictures.

kl2.jpg

kl3.jpg

kl5.jpg

kl6.jpg

kl8.jpg

kl9.jpg

kl10.jpg

kl11.jpg

kl7.jpg

Thanks for sharing everything looks wonderful :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Wow, that does look wonderful, thanks for posting so soon. I hope you are still having a fabulous time. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter