A quick analysis of which California Screamin' train the previewed Incredicoaster car may be from

GameSyns

Earning My Ears
I spent some time today trying to figure out which train was the one previewed for Incredicoaster today. In case you missed it, this was the preview: See Here. As seen in this concept art, There are at least two different colors for trains: See here. There is also this piece of concept art that shows either a yellow or green train as well? So so far, we have two, potentially three, confirmed colors for Incredicoaster. Each train for California Screamin' had a color and a train number. This train number was printed on the last car in the back, See here. Based on my research we know that train numbers for each train are as follows:

Train Number Train Color
  1. Red
  2. Yellow
  3. Orange
  4. Blue
  5. Purple
  6. Green (1)
  7. Green (2)

I spent quite a bit of time in the parks in February around California Screamin'. Based on my time there, all trains were still running beside Purple. Purple was taken off the line sometime in January for scheduled refurbishment, but due to the timing of this refurb, it would never return as Purple as far as I can tell. I believe that this is one that was previewed. This theory would make the most sense due to the timing.

If we assume Disney is trying to save on this refurb, they could easily save money and just be painting the side skirts and the front of the trains and the side graphics. If this is the case, then the train previewed today could potentially be Red. This is my secondary theory, just under purple.

And finally, they could be keeping the train numbers identical to their predecessors. If this is the case, then the train shown today has to be Orange. Assuming the three on the side of the front car is the train number, then this makes sense. However, there is no guarantee that this is the case since this train is now painted red primarily.

We know for a fact that this is not Yellow, due to this post [NSFM] from yesterday showing Yellow on track. However, that still leaves questions about what happened to Green.

And then there is the most realistic theory. All the trains that existed prior no longer live in their former state. With the reskin to the ride, it is possible that the trains were uncoupled from each other and painted and recoupled with cars that were from other trains as well. What're everyone's thoughts? Just a fun shower thought.

Last edited:
I assume that they are going to just repaint each train and that yellow will likely be repainted last since they are using it to test the new launch mechanism.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter