A quick ? about the Family Magic Tour

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
:wave:
We have reservations for the Family Magic Tour when we go to Disney. I was wondering where the Tour actually ends. Does it end at the ride you go on or do you go back to City Hall where it began? I would like to know because it may help us decide where we want to eat lunch depending where we are in the park.
Thanks!
8 DAYS AND COUNTING! :jumping1:

I am pretty sure it ends after the ride! We are also doing this on our next trip! Can't wait to hear your reveiws when you return! Do you have kids in your party? I have a ds(7), I hope he will enjoy it! Have a great trip!

We have a 4 yr old DD. I wanted to try it last year but figured she might be too young. I have read other posts of families who brought their 4 yr olds and they loved it so we're doing it this year. I am really excited for it. Even if we didn't have kids I think I would want to do it. I can't wait to see it through her eyes:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter