A question for Shareholders

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
Hi I wondered if any current Shareholders could help me out - I know there are several threads about this but I couldn't fins the answer...

I have a contract note for my shares which I have scanned in to create a PDF. I have just filled in the online application form which when I got to the end it told me to print out my form and sign it - no problems but the PDF form is blank so when I print it out I'll need to re-fill in all the info - is that correct? Or did I do something wrong?

Secondly I don't have a fax machine - I can print/fill in and sign the form and then re-scan in the application form as I have done my contract note. Now I've called the helpline and asked the dlp staff if I can email rather than fax in my documents - she said I could but threads on here suggest otherwise as does all the other literature on the DLP website - we had the conversation in very basic English so I'm not 100% certain the lady I spoke to was following.

Ideally I would like to have the temporary certificate emailed to me in time for our trip in 11 days...

So really want I wanted to know was has anyone successfully emailed in a copy of thier contract note and application form and joined the shareholders clun this way? Has anyone been emailed rather than faxed a temporary certificate?

Many Thanks :)

We emailed the form back to them after scanning it back in along with the scan of the contract note. As far as I am aware though they don't fax or email the temporary certificate. They will send it out to you in the post, it should only take a few days to receive. It wouldnt harm to state when you will be arriving in the email to them and maybe they will hurry it up along.

yes they will post the temp cert to you. it only took two days to get mine. once you have everything sent in i would email the address on the shareholders website to ask for a temp cert. they are usually very quick in getting back to you

yes they will post the temp cert to you. it only took two days to get mine. once you have everything sent in i would email the address on the shareholders website to ask for a temp cert. they are usually very quick in getting back to you

I wish that was my experience, I emailed my forms 10 days ago. I'm getting no response to any of my emails and I can't seem to navigate the French phone system.:sad1:

I wish that was my experience, I emailed my forms 10 days ago. I'm getting no response to any of my emails and I can't seem to navigate the French phone system.:sad1:

thats very strange any time i have emailed me they have gotten back to me the same day.

i have been using the first email address and they have always gotten back to me straight away

Hi Gresty are you still having problems? I just called that number and they answered straight away - my card is being faxed today :D yipee!!

I emailed them last night, if I don't receive a response this afternoon I'll give them a ring again.

Seems they do accept things from some people and not others.

My experience was I printed off the PDF an signed then scanned in along with a contract note from the website. Seems a lot of people had it accepted this way.

I waitied about 10 days and had no response. I called them on the number and they pocked up straight away (there was no automated system)

they advised they could not accept, so then I scanned in the postal proof(which by chance I had received that day)

I emailed that off that night and called them back the next morning and was told all was fine. I received an email with my number on etc.

Now I'm just waiting for my card :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter