A question about tipping

mt2

<font color=red>I eat my children's Easter and Hal
I don't know if this has been discussed here before but I thought I would ask. How much do you tip bell services for your luggage? Also, how much do you tip the wait staff at the table service restaurants? Is it a percentage of the bill like here of 15% to 20%? When I tried to do this in Central America the people we were with nearly had a heart attack. We were told never to give that much. We were setting ourselves up to be followed and robbed.:eek: Is the tip built into the bill?

What do I do?

Thank you.

* Wait staff in France will be paid at least the national minimum wage, so are not reliant on tips to make a living wage.
* A lot of people in Europe will only tip for particularly good service.
* 10% is considered a good tip.
* You will not be sneered at or harassed if you decided not to leave a tip.

We will tip 10-15% but only for good service. I never feel pressured into leaving a tip in restuarants in Europe unlike in the USA.

Saying that I didn't actually tip in Annettes last time because we used HB vouchers so I just gave him those and we left :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter