A question about dining plan.

Becgaz

Mouseketeer
I've already paid for our trip to DLP but I'm now toying with the idea of adding the half board plus. I've been quoted £310 for 2A 2C for 4 nights which I think is reasonable. My only problem is I've already paid for dinner at cafe mickey on our first night. Would I be able to just have the half board for 3 nights or are you able to use the vouchers on a different day so we could then use them on our last day as we aren't leaving til late?
Also woul it be possible to add the dining plan when they have a flash sale? Not sure if they would allow it as I've already paid in full.
Hope my ramblings make sense to somebody!
Bec :goodvibes

The half board vouchers are all dated for the duration of your stay so you can use them on any day you like. :goodvibes You can only use one voucher per person at the meal though so you can't double them up if the meal is more expensive. You can choose a more expensive meal and pay the difference.

The half board vouchers don't really end up saving you much money but they can be useful if you like to have meals paid for before you go. :goodvibes

You have to have 4 days vouchers if you're staying 4 nights but AFAIK the vouchers can be used however you like so you can use one on your last day without any problems. I'd also paid in full and was able to upgrade my booking to a different room and add on the half-board plus dining plan for only a few extra £ in order to benefit from a higher discount so it is doable. So if there is a better discount/flash sale offered for your dates then you could try adding it. To be honest though I don't think it's worth paying full price for as IMO it's quite restrictive and the only benefit I can really see is that you've budgeted in advance for your meals.

Thanks for your help! We've just got to decide if we want a table meal every day- we'll have a 10 month old with us so we might find grabbing a CS meal easier :confused3 I think I just like the idea of not having to worry about much of a food budget but I did assume it would be cost effective. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a flash sale.
Thanks again!
Bec

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter