A PS on an EE...How does this work?

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
I posted this on another thread and did not see a response, therefore I am starting a thread specifically for this question.

Nov. 10th we have a PS for Tonys At 8:05 am, but that is an Extra Magic Hour day for the MK and the park opens at 8:00.

Will we be fighting the crowds to get in or can we get in earlier than the other park guests, because we have a PS?

or

Is there a special gate set up for those with a PS?

They might open the turnstiles a few minutes before 8:00, but that's it. YOu'll be fighting the crowds to get in!! When we had an 8:05 PS for Cindy's in July, we still had to fight all the crowds, those with PS's!!! We didn't make it back to the castle until 8:15 that day, but no problem, since they understand that there is a rush in the morning. Also remember, Tony's is right there after you go through the turnstiles, so I wouldnt' worry about being too late!!

On an Extra Magic Hour day do they ever open the gates prior to the scheduled time?

Historically, no. Back when EE started at 7:30, the Magic Kingdom's turnstiles would open precisely at 7:30 on EE day but would open a half-hour early (8:30) on non-EE days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter