A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

ac79d377-df54-4808-b54a-f011102a4bc0-jpeg.360110
I love this board to do the flight! I just want to drink something with it.

This looks delish!

. Melinda is wonderful and came with beautiful, handmade Mickey Ears for Gia and I in lovely fall colors for us to wear at MNSSHP.
She is like the Mickey Ear Fairy!

Great photo! Gia looks very happy with her ears.

I don't think I ever mentioned that my great-grandma lived in St. Petes and I went there quite often when I was little :goodvibes That's how my parents started taking us to Disney!
Still haven't tried Sprinkles but I want to, then forget about it when we're there :sad2: Same with making our own Rice Krispie treats at Goofy's.....
Love the ears from @pepperandchips! I get to meet her next month and I can't wait :banana:

I don't think I ever mentioned that my great-grandma lived in St. Petes and I went there quite often when I was little :goodvibes That's how my parents started taking us to Disney!
Still haven't tried Sprinkles but I want to, then forget about it when we're there :sad2: Same with making our own Rice Krispie treats at Goofy's.....
Love the ears from @pepperandchips! I get to meet her next month and I can't wait :banana:

No, you never told me that, how cool!!!
Sprinkles has become a must for us, but I can never eat a regular sized cupcake because they are too sugary for me. I want to customize a rice crispy treat too. Maybe May???
The ears are adorable and extremely comfy!!!! @pepperandchips was a sweetheart!

SIDE NOTE!!!
JUST BOOKED AN EXTRA DAY TO OUR MAY EPIC GIRL'S TRIP-YAY!!!

Hi everyone! Joe and I are now flying into Orlando May 1st and spending the night at Pop Century before our 4-night stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Airfare has been booked as well...I am so excited about this trip (as I am for all Disney trips). But, this one will be extra special, because I will be seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter