A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

Gia outshines all those princesses, but that Snow White at Akershus was adorable.

I know, right!!! She's so photogenic. Joe and I actually made a book for my sister and her mother-in-law of all the pics of Gia at Disney through Snapfish. Both books turned out really cute and weren't that expensive...

I love the Princess photos of Joe :rotfl2:

He's such a goofball. He had so much fun in those photobooths.

Gia's pics with Mulan and Daisy are perfection!!!! You sister must have loved them all. And speaking of love, swooning over Joe and Snow White :love::love::love:

I am so glad I splurged for Memory Maker this trip (It's so expensive, and not something I usually do). We got so many awesome pics. You're right, the pics of Gia with Mulan and Daisy are adorable! We actually went to Snapfish, downloaded all the pics and made books for my sister and her mother-in-law.

Joe's such a dork!!!! I was able to book Storybook Dining for the 2 of us in May, and he's over the moon excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

It's not a trip to Disney with out at least one photo wearing a poncho! We actually bought the Disney ones one trip. But I saved them and just bring them back each trip, so it has paid off in the long run.

I love Gia's face meeting Mulan!

More princess meets! Yay! I know a thing or two about those.

I must have missed something with those Imagination photo booths. I just got a plain picture - no border or background. My wife was in a different booth and had a border with the Fab Five around her picture. I remember there being 3 or 4 of them. Maybe I just picked the wrong one...

More princess meets! Yay! I know a thing or two about those.

I think this is the most princesses we've seen on any trip...And I've been to Disney 43 times...

I must have missed something with those Imagination photo booths. I just got a plain picture - no border or background. My wife was in a different booth and had a border with the Fab Five around her picture. I remember there being 3 or 4 of them. Maybe I just picked the wrong one...

There were a ton of borders to choose from. Joe is in love with Snow White, so that was an obvious pick for him.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Joe and I went to Chili's last night for our annual night before Thanksgiving drink and apps...And Gia is in Disney Springs right now with her mom and dad (They are spending the holiday in Disney, YAY!)!!!!!

36D6F2A9-2AB7-40C6-AE3E-D1155ED1E512.jpeg 70192F7D-DEC8-4CE5-A3AF-3CCDA0A562E2.jpeg

EE1D99E9-B082-4667-A9EC-D0A6E6A69B8C.jpeg CA10888C-4CE0-4A9D-8FBA-C8636E4A2F95.jpeg

Last edited:
I am so glad I splurged for Memory Maker this trip (It's so expensive, and not something I usually do). We got so many awesome pics. You're right, the pics of Gia with Mulan and Daisy are adorable! We actually went to Snapfish, downloaded all the pics and made books for my sister and her mother-in-law.

Joe's such a dork!!!! I was able to book Storybook Dining for the 2 of us in May, and he's over the moon excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
I thought you had an AP?? With the amount you go to Disney it would definitely be worth AND Memory Maker is included. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Hope you had a great Thanksgving! Ours was the 8th of October and I ate SO much pumpkin pie! I actually make my twins their own pies and they are gone within a day!

I thought you had an AP?? With the amount you go to Disney it would definitely be worth AND Memory Maker is included. :)

Nope, no AP yet...I'd really like to do it, so we will have to see...

Hope you had a great Thanksgving! Ours was the 8th of October and I ate SO much pumpkin pie! I actually make my twins their own pies and they are gone within a day!

We did, thank you! SOOO funny! That's how it is at our house with any leftovers from Thanksgiving...They are gone in a day.

EPCOT CONTINUED...

Where did we leave off??? Oh yes, Gia was asleep in her stroller. Joe and I started drinking around the world. And, we had some princesses to meet, while Gia slept...This wasn't planned, but what can you do? The lines were short and we took advantage of it. As you all know, I'm not one to wait in looooong character lines. Nope, not going to happen...We had an opportunity or two, so we seized the moment(s)...

We came upon Belle first in her everyday dress, so we thought, what the heck...Then, we hopped over to the Morocco Pavilion and got in line to meet Jasmine (again, almost nonexistent). Although, I must tell you...I am not a fan of her outfit. I prefer the one where her tummy is exposed. I think it's much cuter, and I don't see the need to be politically correct...Isn't that why she's fully covered now, because some people were offended???

I took some pictures of the queue area where Jasmine was visiting with her admirers because I found it to be very well done. I also thought it was very important to "rub the lamp" after our meet...Joe thought I was being wacky and he made fun of me. But, I told him that everyone will want to do it since I did it, DUH!!! And, people started asking the PhotoPass person to rub the lamp too...See, LEADER...LOL!!!:worship:

767145E8-A4C7-4485-8AA1-B685AA197503.jpeg
3E9E8507-745C-4EEA-862A-77F57B2A8163.jpeg 1B7A95C4-A4BA-4DA4-9455-00E1A6081A98.jpeg 2518F1A9-00F5-49A2-9295-9264A9C004E8.jpeg

1F97EC98-0F93-4D61-AD9F-043C04264EE3.jpeg

Next, Time to Eat Dinner, But Where???

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter