A post for everyone going for new years

tigger300686

<font color=darkorchid>dlp board guaranteed to mak
ok so i know it's still a long way off :lmao: but this will be my first new years trip to dlp and i'm soooo excited, i cant think about anything else:cloud9:
i just wondered who else was going to be there when the clock strokes 12.:wizard:

What are you looking forward to? and for anyone who has been at this time of year before what was your favourite thing? any photos too would be great!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Just :jumping3: bumping :jumping3: this for you.

Have a look in the Trip Reports sticky for New Year trippies. I am sure Maleficent Man wrote one for one New Year.

Thankyou,:thumbsup2 not sure what bumping is for tho?:confused3

i have had a look at some trip report and am getting abit worried now:sad1: have i made a mistake booking for new years?from what i read the crowds aren't pleasent at all.i must admit that this was my worry before boooking, i would have prefered to go at the beginging of dec when it would have been less busy but we could have still got the christmas stuff going on but my bf wanted to go for new years eve.hummmm
:guilty: :guilty:

Thankyou,:thumbsup2 not sure what bumping is for tho?:confused3

i have had a look at some trip report and am getting abit worried now:sad1: have i made a mistake booking for new years?from what i read the crowds aren't pleasent at all.i must admit that this was my worry before boooking, i would have prefered to go at the beginging of dec when it would have been less busy but we could have still got the christmas stuff going on but my bf wanted to go for new years eve.hummmm
:guilty: :guilty:

Bumping means it keeps post near the top and doesn't disappear before you get an answer.

It will be very busy but if you go prepared , have all your dining planned
and make use of the EMH I am sure you will have a great time :santa:

aww bumping lol cool

thanks for the words of support, i'm sure it'll be grand i'm prob this freting over nothing, as long as i have my bf to cuddle upto when we clock strokes 12 i'll be happy- the fact of being in disney is just bonus

I agree ~ be prepared for it to be very busy, use FP, and just savour the atmosphere. What a wonderful place to be on NYE when the clock strikes 12!!! :cloud9:

I wish I was going to be there for New Year! It will be busy and it will be cold but with your BF and the Disney atmosphere to keep you warm how can you fail to enjoy it?!
One year i will make it for Christmas and/or New Year ;) . Perhaps when my children are old enough to do their own thing and it is just me and DH again. It is a very expensive time of year to go when there are four to pay for :) .

We just booked today (family of 7!) and will be there from 30th Dec - 3rd Jan. I am so excited!!

Kathryn

yay:cheer2: your the first other person i have seen that will be there over new year, i'm sure there will be many more, but its still a long way off yet:upsidedow. i'm just too excited :banana: :banana: lol i'm gunna be there from the 30th dec till 2nd

We're staying at cheyenne too, its our first time at this hotel,but i can imagine it'll be lovely over the christmas season

i've just seen thats we will have EMH in the mornings for every day of our trip. lol looks like it will be early morning all round then hehe

Wonderful i'm really looking forward to it:thumbsup2 , some ppl have made me worry abit tho about the crowds and misbehaviour in the disney village but i'm trying not to let it bother me:confused3

Can anyone tell me what times the shuttle buses run on new yrs eve? on the dlp website it says they run from 6:30am-11pm, i'm guessing they do run later on new yr, even tho we're most likely to walk to and from the parks as it not far i think on this evening we mite need little helping hand after spending so long on our feet in the parks.

:santa: Although just returning from DLP after 6 great nights at the Holiday Inn (oh the shame......although I thought that the hotel was fantastic and that's after staying at the DLH on our last visit in 05) we have just booked to come back over New Year.

Thanks to a fellow member of these boards we purchased our Dream AP's, which have already saved us money (over 100 Euro's. So after much thought.....all of about 30 seconds we thought that what better time to return than New Year.

As we were there just over 2 weeks ago we know just how busy it's gonna be as the crowds were HUGE!!!! With wait time for some rides was over 90 mins if not longer at times.

To add the fun / drama we are going to drive over thanks to our Tesco Clubcard points. We will be staying at the Kyriad which is only going to cost us £280 for the 4 of us for 3 nights. I know it's not going to be the DLH but we don’t expect to stay in there other than to sleep. :rotfl: :santa:

WDW-UK~ Wonderful, what dates will you there? i've seen some pics of Kyriad, it looks nice ~i'd like to try this hotel one time.Good price too, we're paying double that for 2 of us at cheyenne for 3nights.

Does anyone know when abouts they will have the christmas/new year info on the website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter