• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A picture of a "true" US Soldier

Laz

DIS Veteran
You won't see this picture on CNN! With all the horrible pictures coming out of the Iraqi prisons, I thought a picture of the "typical" American soldier would be refreshing. Enjoy!

A Hero to the Iraqi People!

It would be nice if they balanced the good with the bad. One of the most common complaints I hear from friends who are over there is that the good work they do does not get reported.

thanks for the pictures, they really help! The one thing my ds always says is " don't believe what you see on TV, thats not whats really happening over here"

Those are very nice pictures and welcomed relief from all the terrible pictures we have been seeing lately.

Thanks for the pictures. It is sad how the media is making them all look so bad when its only about 5% of them actually probally not even that much. :confused:

Thanks for sharing those. The US media is quick to make the US look like a country of monsters, but slow to show the kindness and love of our troops and president.

I have a really good friend serving in Iraq. My hearts, thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you who have friends, family, co-workers, or your own heart in Iraq and the mid-East.

Thoes are the best pictures. My daughter was in Iraq last year, and of all the pictures that she took, my favorites are of her with the Iraqi people and children. I love to keep thoes on my desk at work. I believe that most of the Iraqi's are glad that we are there, its only the ones that dont make it to the network news.
Keeping all our troops in my prayers....

Denise:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter