A Once in Lifetime Adventure in Walt's Wonderful World-lots of pics-COMPLETE

Hi Melanie,

I have started a pre TR and here is the link. I have never written a TR, but your TR gave me the courage to attempt it. :goodvibes

Here is the link.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2408048
I'm following along........ :teeth:

Melanie,

While on the ABD tour, I know we are NOT allowed to bring our camera on portions of the Hollywood section. How do they enforce this? If we leave them on the bus, is it secure????? :confused:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Hi! I thought I would relay my experience, if thats ok. For me, things changed from my first tour, to directions from last October. Places where it's a definite no, they would lock up our cameras (Jim Henson) or ask us to leave the cameras on the bus (Imagineering). The bus driver stayed with the bus. (Our driver has been on many of the ABD BM tours. He was wonderful!) All other places, we were on the honor system and we listened. My first tour, they took our cameras when we went backstage. In October they did not. Honor system. Also, when in the park alone, while cast members are working and getting ready for the day. They asked us to be careful. I felt very secure when they did take the camera. No problems at all. Enjoy your trip. Your in for an amazing time!
Yeah, what Laura said.........sorry I didn't see the question in time to answer. But what Laura said is what our experience was exactly.

:flower3: Thank you for the reply. The closer it gets to our Tour, the more random questions that keep popping into my head. :idea:

:rolleyes1 We have been waiting almost a year for this trip. This past year has been filled with so much anticipation and planning. I am ready to finally experience it!!! :wizard: Also, we are traveling with a group of DISers. It will be great to be on this Adventure with like-minded Disney folk. :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer
You are going to have such a great time Jennifer. It will be a blast to travel with other Diser's too. We only had a few on our trip so I can only imagine what fun it will be since you have gotten to know each other so well before the trip even begins.

Hi! I have been lurking around for a looooong while now and finally decided to come out of the woodwork!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your TR.... you have totally inspired us to try out ABD... Once our DS is old enough to come along!!!! (And that is saying something since DH is very anti-group trips!)
Thanks for coming our of lurkdom Lauren. ABD is great & I am so glad you enjoyed my trippie.:cool1:

So I'm very late to the party but I just sat and read through your entire TR - definitely one of the best I've ever read!! What an amazing experience you had - thank you for sharing it with us! I teared up when I read about Walt's apartment - I can totally see how this would be such an emotional experience for a true Disney-lover. I'm definitely putting this ABD trip on my "wish list" for future travel!

I love your scrapbook pages too! Your style is very similar to mine - I love how you included all the "stuff" you got - like the turn-down cards, etc. And the shadow boxes are amazing!

So I'm very late to the party but I just sat and read through your entire TR - definitely one of the best I've ever read!! What an amazing experience you had - thank you for sharing it with us! I teared up when I read about Walt's apartment - I can totally see how this would be such an emotional experience for a true Disney-lover. I'm definitely putting this ABD trip on my "wish list" for future travel!

I love your scrapbook pages too! Your style is very similar to mine - I love how you included all the "stuff" you got - like the turn-down cards, etc. And the shadow boxes are amazing!

Just saw this sorry. Thanks for reading. It really is a trip of a lifetime for a true Disney fan.
I am sooooo behind on my scrapbooking right now.....like a year behind. Don't know what is wrong with me.
I love my shadowbox....I look at it every day & smile. :teeth:

Dear Disneygrl36 - wanted to let you know your trip report is still being enjoyed, like a vast buffet of experiences, sights, details, laughs, and sniffles. Thanks for hanging in there and writing it all out for us!

Dear Disneygrl36 - wanted to let you know your trip report is still being enjoyed, like a vast buffet of experiences, sights, details, laughs, and sniffles. Thanks for hanging in there and writing it all out for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!