A Note About Trash

Madi100

DIS Veteran
This is in regards to the podcast today. Just a note. I absolutely do not enjoy "Interventions" at all. We can go to science centers at home. However, my daughter took a field trip for Girl Scouts last Saturday to the Transfer Station, which is where all of our recycling goes. There she learned about what can be recycled and what she can do to help make it so there is less trash in the the landfills. Thankfully, we didn't have to see the trash. We were just exposed to the awful smelling recycling :crazy2:

She loved the field trip. She loved to see all of the things that can be recycled. Since the trip, she looks at the bottom of everything to see if we can recycle it. So, while we won't be visiting this new exhibit, I think it's a great idea, and it's teaching a good lesson.

It's great to see Disney trying to teach being "green". If they want to ever expand on this exhibit, they could discuss how we can eliminate disposable products and use the real thing. They could use the DVC resorts as examples with Disney's new efforts to be green by replacing all "real" glasses with styrofoam. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter