A nice Disney surprise

Pocahontas1

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited. I just booked BWV for 6/25 to 6/30. Now that I'm a single mother (and the proud owner of the previously jointly held DVC points), I've found vacationing with my kids a challenge. DS is 5 and DD is almost 2.

Anyway, after I booked, I remembered my best friend mentioned going in June, but was thinking maybe not as she will have a relatively new baby and thought it would be too difficult with her three other kids (ages 8 - 2 - I know, I know, what was she thinking, and they are all boys, including the pending arrival! :eek: :scared1:)

So, I called her today and she was considering going the same week and was so happy to hear that I was booked then. She was going to make her reservations tonight. Only thing is she will be at FW and I'll be at BWV, but that's ok, we can just meet up whenever.

This is going to work out so well because my DS and her older DS's are friends. Her husband can take the big boys on the big boy rides and she and I can deal with the younger kids. Of course, though, I'm an obsessive planner, so I'll have to relax and just go with the flow. Do you believe she hasn't even thought about ADR's yet :earseek: .

Anyway, I just wanted to share my good happy news and I knew that the folks at the Dis would understand.

Have a wonderful trip.
As I will also be there that time We can hope for great weather.

Good for you!! I wish my sister would get the courage to travel alone ( of course her ex hasn't yet either). Its a big step but I know you will go and have a great time. Remember don't sweat the small stuff (especially June in Fl). Ice Cream for dinner is a good thing evry once in a while. Have a great time and enjoy them at this age!! :grouphug:

Enjoy some time with your kids and your friends
Magic happens in small ways :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter