A newer version of the brochure?

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Coming from the US seems to be a little more difficult to visit DLRP :goodvibes

I was researching the winter 08 DLRP brochure and was wondering if this is the last one that has come out?:confused3 We are planning (early stages) a trip there within the next year or so and wanted to get some more accurate info - any help would be great, hopefully someone knows where to get this? Thanks!:wizard:

The last one that came out was the Summer brochure 2009. This one is valid until the end of October this year. So now you can only book a stay until then.
In the next weeks the prices for Winter 2010 should come out but as usually only for people in the UK and France. All other countries will see their new rates only 4 weeks later. (yes Disney treats it's fans very equally. :rolleyes:)

I don't know if you already know this but for you as an US citizen the prices for DLRP will be very high. You will also get no special offers (like 4=3) or the cool 40% reduction. These special offers are only for quests from the UK and France.
But in times of internet we used this site to book our next trip www.visitdisneylandparis.com and so we also got the 40% offer although we are not British. ;)

Where do you get the brochures at? I can't seem to find it on the disneylandparis.com website... :confused3

So when you come to the US and visit WDW or DL, is it the same prices for you as it is for us, or do you have to pay higher prices too? I never knew that we would have to pay higher prices because we live outside of Europe... Hmm... Something to think about I guess!:goodvibes

You can find the brochure if you go to Disneylandparis.com
Then choose USA as your country and then it is on the bottom of the left side "e-brochure".
There you can download the current brochure.

And to your other question: It depends on where you live. DLRP is currently only giving good discounts to people who live in France and the UK, but not for the rest of Europe and also not for other countries. We as Germans did not have that great 40% offer for DLRP.
And the same applies to WDW. We are just thinking about a WDW trip this year and there are also no offers and special deals available if you are German.
But in times of internet I am just thinking about booking this trip via the UK or via an US travel online agency like we have done for our DLRP trip next month. We used a British site and so we also got the 40%. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter