A <<NEW>> Kind of 'count-down':

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
...for those of you that like to post mindless, selfish posts (and we ALL know who we are! ;) ), you can post a mini countdown to a 'milestone' post count. However, each post should be clever and witty [or FUNNY, at the very least], AND it must be within 5 posts of that milestone - it's like getting 5 free posts:

....AND, speaking of, I only have 4 more posts to go until I reach 68k POSTS! Yippee skippy!

:dancer: :cool1:

...of course, you'll have to 'subscribe' in order to have easy access to it....well, lookee there; now I ony need THREE more posts....:hyper:

...okay, so I'm sensing that no one wants to post here.....:surfweb:

...for those of you that like to post mindless, selfish posts (and we ALL know who we are! ;) ), you can post a mini countdown to a 'milestone' post count. However, each post should be clever and witty [or FUNNY, at the very least], AND it must be within 5 posts of that milestone - it's like getting 5 free posts:

....AND, speaking of, I only have 4 more posts to go until I reach 68k POSTS! Yippee skippy!

:dancer: :cool1:

I'm breaking the second part of your rule by posting this.

I suspect that this is the part of your original post that is holding clever, witty (or funny, at the very least) Dissers from posting.

....soooooo, what you'e REALLY saying is that we are a bunch of boring, cleverless, unwitty slugs. popcorn::

....soooooo, what you'e REALLY saying is that we are a bunch of boring, cleverless, unwitty slugs. popcorn::

:scratchin Maybe "slugs" might be one word too far. ;)

But I meant the reverse. Take me for example. I'm at least 69 posts away from being able to post something clever and witty [or FUNNY, at the very least] and I suspect that there are a bunch of dissers even further away in post count.

I've just blown through 64 posts since my last post so that I can post here that I'm 5 posts away from 44,000 posts. I'm guessing I won't be counting down the next 5 posts here given that I'm playing posting tag games with Meriweather....be back in 4 posts.

(That's 8 times that I've used the word post in the above sentence....make it 9).

princess::upsidedow

My 44,444 post.

I'm going to move right on. "4" is an unlucky number for the Chinese. If you say it with a slightly different intonation, it means death! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter