A New Disneyland

cowza

Mouseketeer
There is probably somewhere else appropriate to post this but I just heard about the new Disneyland Hong Kong opening in September and wondered what its appeal was to fellow Europeans?

I have always wanted to visit China; the culture is wonderful - so I think it would be very nice to see Disney in this setting.

Doesn't look like they will have that many rides though to begin with... there is no frontierland and only two disney hotels... no Big Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain yet by the looks of it. Disneyland hotel looks oddly familar to the Paris one... lol.

Also... on a separate debate - will they ever add Splash Mountain to Disneyland Paris do you think? I think thats the only thing Disneylandpark Paris is lacking.

I wish they would add Splash Mountain Cowza! To DLRP I mean.

The idea of HK DL appeals to me a lot! the eleven hour flight is less appealing but what is very appealing is the price of the hotels there - they look 5 star and come in at £120 per night and under! And that includes park tickets too :)

Definitely on my wish list!

That is an awesome price! I didn't realise so cheap! Does anyone know much about the location of it? Like how far from the Hong Kong city centre it is, how to get there etc etc?

I really hope they would add Splash Mountain to Paris... i suppose the next big thing they would do now at Disneyland Park would be for their 15th anniversary which will be in April 2007?

I wouldn't go to Hong Kong just for Disneyland, but I would visit if I were in the area.

Somehow, I don't see them adding Splash Mountain to DLP. It's too cold for too many months of the year for Splash Mountain. Even in Florida that ride can be too chilling in December and January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter