A MUST DO! What should a newbie do?

ChristinaDK

Just like we dreeeeeaaaamm it
Im going whit a friend, and hi LOVES disney, but have never been there before, so what is a must do in DLRP?

Im going whit a friend, and hi LOVES disney, but have never been there before, so what is a must do in DLRP?

Hello!! I am new to DLP as well, but I have been to WDW and some things are similar so that will help with my recomendations. I might not get some of the names correct but it will give you a general idea of what I'm talking about :thumbsup2

1. My ALL TIME favorite of all my favorites is the Tower of Terror!! I can ride it many times in a row and it never gets old!!:banana:

2. My husband and I also reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally enjoy the Haunted Mansion. I think at DLP it's called the Phantom Mansion? Something like that. :confused3

3. Castle. I know the Castle is different at the two parks but it's still the same feeling and you don't want to miss it!

4. SPACE MOUNTAIN, SPACE MOUNTAIN, SPACE MOUNTAIN,!!!!!! This is a SUPER fun rollercoaster that is in the dark!!!:scared1:

5. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Super fun coaster in the dark with neon lights and cool music!!!

6. Star Tours!! We rode this 5 times in a row at WDW! LOOOOOOVE IT!!!:love::love::love:

Aside from just being at Disney those are my top choices. I'm sure that a seasoned DLP goer will have more to add, but those are the top things on my do not miss list!

Have a great time!:woohoo:

Thunder mountain and crush for me :goodvibes
my girls faces when they catch their first glimse of mickey and co.:goodvibes

Go and visit the dragon under the Castle.
Pirates of the Caribbean in the evening.

Hi megrumpy ~ Reid, Jackie, Elaine and I welcome you to the DLP DISboard. :welcome:

We're a friendly lot on here, so please join in on any thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter