A Most Spooktacular Coach Trip! Highs and lows!

Neeny17

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I got back from the magic at about 8pm last night, which was great! I wasn't expecting to be home until about half nine. Here are the highs and lows!

Lows:

* We messed up turning back the clocks on our phones and almost missed the coach to the parks on the second day.
* The hotel told us breakfast was at nine so when we got down there almost everything had run out.
* We had to miss the end of Dreams! Because our pick up time was at 10:30.

Highs:

* The incredible Halloweeny atmosphere in Disneyland Parc. I especially adored Frontierland. The music made me so happy.
* The character interactions. Specifically Jack and Sally! And also one hilarious encounter with the Hatter during the parade.
* The Halloween parade: so cute and those costumes were amazing.
* Our ride on TOT. We channelled Lottie from Princess and the Frog "I'm sweatin' like a sinner in church!"
* Being in Disney with someone who is as crazy about it as me.

My TR will follow shortly I promise!

Sounds like a great trip - look forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great trip....sorry for laughing at your messing up turning back the clocks....we did something similar on a trip....we wondered why we were early for everything....we turned forward not back so 2 hours ahead of everyone else :lmao:

Sounds like a great trip - look forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

It really was! The TR will probably start on Thursday - I had to work today and am working tomorrow (fright night at the zoo, eugh) so Thursday is my next free day.

Sounds like a great trip....sorry for laughing at your messing up turning back the clocks....we did something similar on a trip....we wondered why we were early for everything....we turned forward not back so 2 hours ahead of everyone else :lmao:

That's ok, we laughed too once we had got our breath back from legging it back up to our room to get our bags. What happened was we turned the clocks back on our phones, not realising that they would do it automatically so we were back on English time.

Glad you had a good time Neeny and looking forward to the juicy details. :cool1:

Such a pity you had to miss the end of Dreams though. :(

Glad you had a good time Neeny and looking forward to the juicy details. :cool1:

Such a pity you had to miss the end of Dreams though. :(

I'm looking forward to telling all of the details! I know, I mean I've seen it before, so it was more of a pity for Abi, but we're already planning our next trip so it shouldn't remain a problem for too long :rotfl:

Sounds great - can't believe I will be experiencing it all in 3 days time! :cool1::cool1:

Look forward to hearing more about it all at some point :thumbsup2.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Sounds great - can't believe I will be experiencing it all in 3 days time!

Look forward to hearing more about it all at some point :thumbsup2.

You'll have so much fun! If you're a Nightmare Before Christmas fan go see Jack and Sally - they're amazing!

Welcome home :wave: sounds like a super trip. Love Halloween. Looking forward to hearing all about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter