A month later...

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
Well, I think it's been about a month since the last time I've posted on the Disboards, so I thought I'd drop by for a post or two. Things are calming down for me, so I should be back more regularly soon, but they aren't entirely calm just yet. I got married this past Saturday, which is a relief because we were engaged since before I even joined the Disboards. We honeymooned at WDW, though it was before the actual wedding. Despite that, a castmember gave us "Just Married" pins to wear, so we got a lot of congratulations from other castmembers, which was kind of embarrassing because I generally don't try to seek attention.

I'm not trying to write a trip report, but I do want to mention a couple things. We finally worked up the nerve to get on Expedition Everest (which we were actually given free Fast Passes as a wedding present from a castmember and that made me even more nervous because I knew there was no turning back after that). Despite my expression in the picture, I really loved it. The backwards part was fun, though the steepness at one point really caught me off guard. We also rode Mission: Space for the first time, but I wasn't able to work up the nerve to get on the orange version. Maybe next time. The only WDW rides that we've never ridden are the Rock N' Rollercoaster and the Tower of Terror, and I doubt we'll ever work up the nerve for that. We stayed in a savannah view room on the DVC floor of AKL and the view was incredible. Once all our pictures are put on Photobucket, I'll put a link in my signature if anyone cares.

Oh, and the other piece of good news that's helped my life to calm down is I got a new job. It's not great, but it's something. Today was my first day, which is why I'm not completely settled down yet, but I should be back to posting regularly soon, I hope.

If you read this far, I'm shocked, but thanks! :teeth:

Woot! Im so excited for you! I hope everything went great with your wedding and honeymoon! YAY!

Congratulations to you both! Glad to hear you had a great honeymoon. And good luck with the new job.

Congrats to u!! I hope i get to live my disney wedding, honeymoon dreams too.

Congrats, Mnementh. I'm glad that you had a lovely honeymoon. :)

Congratulations Mint! It is so good to hear you are happily married and had a great honeymoon. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter